PDA

View Full Version : Simple Bagger for Cub Cadet Z-turn TANK M54-KW

KyleKoehler
10-23-2003, 08:26 AM
I have a 2002 Cub Cadet Tank M54-KW zero turn.

I was using an old mower with a bagger to pick up leaves for a couple weeks each year. It crapped out.

There is a 48" simple triple bagger for the back of the Cub Cadet Tank M48-HN that I would like to put on my M54-KW. The only difference I can see is 3" adjustment in the location of the outlet on the chute. (i.e. mine is a 54" deck the other is a 48" deck).

Anybody got a 48" Tank that is using the 48" bagger (this is not the Hi-Vaccum thing but simply a triple bagger that uses the force of the blowing leaves to fill the bags on the bag).

If you are currently using this setup with a Tank 48" and the 48" triple bagger... can you tell me how the exhaust on it is not blocked by the bags.

I want to go ahead and purchase the 48" triple bagger for $300.00 and modifiy it for the 54" deck but want to know if it's totally impossible or not.

Thanks,
Kyle

henry2002
10-23-2003, 09:03 AM
What i did was use an older bagger from another mower and just order the chute for the 54 from the dealer. it works fine and cost me about 1/4 as much as the whole bagger.

KyleKoehler
10-23-2003, 09:55 AM
Thanks.

That's a great idea. Are you actually talking about a 54" Cub Tank. I don't think they make a "non-powered" chute for a 54"

Did you mean you used the 48" chute adaptor for a 48" Cub Tank or did you purchase the 54" powered chute adaptor?

Just clarify it and also if we are talking about doing this on a Cub Tank. Do you have any part numbers.

Thanks again,

Kyle