PDA

View Full Version : my last thread

costcutter
10-23-2003, 10:39 PM
I put athread on 10-21-03 entitled pricing serious ?, it's now on page 2 and with 200 hits I have 3 responses and 2 more of mine . big daddy made a little attack because I accidentally used caps ,I even apoligized on the thread and pm apology to big daddy. I really feel offended that all you cutters have ignored this when I was asking for help, a lot of you guys have talked about this but I thought my ? were a little more direct. I have truly enjoyed you guys and gals on this site and I will read post but will no longer write anything. If youpeople need some advice from anything I answered just send me a pm. hope all but one of you makes a million and I think he knows who he is. take care BILL

Shuter
10-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Relax.

paponte
10-23-2003, 10:47 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

chefdrp
10-23-2003, 10:53 PM
wow. Sorry man. I will look for the thread and see if i can help.

Rhett
10-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Relax. Those guys from up north can be brutal>:) Must have something to do with the fact that some day soon they will be up to their buts in snow and nothing to look at but gals in snow mobile suits. As far as your other post, I hate residential contracts. If they do not want me I do not want them.

paponte
10-23-2003, 10:58 PM
Relax. Those guys from up north can be brutal> Must have something to do with the fact that some day soon they will be up to their buts in snow and nothing to look at but gals in snow mobile suits.

:eek: ssssssssHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: Mother nature might hear you! Cleanups aren't even done yet! :cool:

locutus
10-23-2003, 11:03 PM
I could be wrong here, but when I first looked at your name I thought "lowballer" which on this forum will get you ignored. Perhaps this is the problem. Again I could be wrong, so dont jump me anybody.

mower_babe
10-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Billy - if you wanted to get my attention all you had to do was say so. Now, I am only gonna tell you this once - relax, crack open a brew and sit awhile. We want you here. If you are around enough than you will realize that this is where people say what they feel, but maybe sometime not in the most tactful ways. Most of the time, they mean no harm. Now, wipe your nose and play with us. We like you. Please dont make me beg - it is not a pretty sight.;)

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!! (notice the use of discerning use of caps - lord knows I don't want to be hollered at either!)just kidding, boys.

ps- open your pm;)

pps-sometimes if we dont answer, it is because we really cannot help and we dont want to clutter a thread with "i dunnos" it is not that we are ignoring you. For as a direct society that we are - it would be no fun to ignore someone. We would much rather banter with the people that we don't like. I know - it is sick, but true.

:blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

dvmcmrhp52
10-23-2003, 11:15 PM
Ditto.

proenterprises
10-23-2003, 11:23 PM
CostCutters-your name really does spell scrub low baller. However, I will look for the thread and see what its all about.

But relax though...dont get out of control:rolleyes:

Some threads get ignored here, some too long and some people just dont give a crap. Its the way things work...not fair but true.

Just relax.

Johnny
10-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Hey Costcutter,

Bump your post to page one, then be patient. You can't keep this crowd quiet for long. Market your questions well with good headers. Hang in there!!

Doc Pete
10-24-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by mower_babe
Now, I am only gonna tell you this once - relax, crack open a brew and sit awhile.

Hey mower babe, watch who you say that to, "Frankenscag" is under age for "drinking":blush: :blush:
Pete

deason
10-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Its coming up on that time of the year again, isnt it? :rolleyes:

mower_babe
10-24-2003, 01:42 AM
true - switch - then I will be in trouble for contributing to a minor. All I can hope for is Geo to cuff and stuff me.:eek: ;)

mdvaden
10-24-2003, 03:12 AM
I won't judge on this thing.

But the nature of this threads topic reminds me of arboristsite.com

There was enough antaganistic reply on there, even beating homeowners over the head verbally, that I left visiting that site for over a full month.

And that site was culled from our links page - I put www.treehelp.com on our links instead since it has been consistently non-aggressive with no criticism to amateurs.

Also, the latter is calm seas when the pros discuss diverse viewpoints.

Rustic Goat
10-24-2003, 03:57 AM
The 'contract/no contract' question has been covered many times before and in length, possibly this would explain the lack of response to your previous thread question.
Use search function to see if there's any info there you might be able to use.

Doc Pete
10-24-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by mower_babe
true - switch - then I will be in trouble for contributing to a minor.

If I was under age, you could contribute to my Delinquency anytime:p. And, I'm not talking drinkin' either:blush:
Pete

pinnacle
10-24-2003, 08:34 AM
costcutter.......I tell ya mate, if you had of put one of these , after the word pricing this on this post ya would of had many more hits I think.
I wouldn't be able to understand "Pricing Serious Questions?" on the main board if I saw that. (and I didn't.)

Also I really find it hard to read the caps. Nothing wrong with it!
Just really hard for me to read.

Posts come and post go mate..............Some get many pages of replies.............................there again, some don't.............................Some get 1000 of hits..............There again, some don't.

I think you don't have to like it............just except it :)

Where all human...........................we put our self and our prerogative before others.

Please post again!........... Don't get disheartened by one thread!

kickin sum grass
10-24-2003, 07:19 PM
pinnacle
you said it. When i first read the topic I thought he was wanting to know how much a serious question cost....:D

I am Me
10-25-2003, 12:59 AM
MB-
What does it take to get your attention?

mower_babe
10-25-2003, 02:35 AM
Ok, what are you asking? I am paying attention.:)

crawdad
10-25-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by costcutter
I put athread on 10-21-03 entitled pricing serious ?, it's now on page 2 and with 200 hits I have 3 responses and 2 more of mine . big daddy made a little attack because I accidentally used caps ,.................
Accidently? A click of the search button on your post reveals the fact that you typed in caps for a week. http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=197616
Many people don't care for that. It's harder to read, and implies inexperience with online communications, so a lot of people don't bother replying.
Don't give up on us yet.
Crawdad

John Gamba
10-25-2003, 09:25 AM
WHO IS BIG DADDY TO YELL AT YOU ANYWAYS????????? AND DON"T BE A CRY BABY:nono:
John

Whatdefunk
10-25-2003, 09:35 AM
YEAH......WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS.......CRYBABIES!!!!

mower_babe
10-25-2003, 01:01 PM
BECAUSEITISDIFFICULTOTREAD