PDA

View Full Version : engine

George777
10-24-2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks Turboguy for youe info. I some how was able to get listed with google under ec inc columbus ga I'm not sure how I did it but I checked yesterday and it was listed.

I've herd about self promotion.com and I need to learn from that site. thank you again for your reply.

Turboguy
10-24-2003, 11:00 AM
That is great George,

Google is the hottest thing in search engines at the moment. It used to be Yahoo but that changed dramatically. You should get lots of hits from Google.

Do check out self promotion. You can get a listed a lot of places and your rankings with the search engines get better the more links you have.

George777
10-24-2003, 11:19 PM
I was listed on goggle yesterday but today I cannot find my site what happened?

alanRC51
10-26-2003, 01:42 PM
I'm just starting out in Lawn Care but have a long history as a webdesigner and SEO expert. If you need any tips on getting your site promoted or submitting to the "right" search engines or want to see some of my sites e-mail me and I'll be glad to walk you through the BS. :D

alanRC51
10-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by George777
I was listed on goggle yesterday but today I cannot find my site what happened?

What you are experiencing is the "google shuffle". It happens once or twice per month. Google re-indexes their search listings and things move around for a day or two. Once they settle you should be able to find your site again.