PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever have a day, when everyone seems stupid?

Phishook
10-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Mowing a large place, so I can't see what the other guy is doing. 2 hrs pass, and I make it over to him. He decided to wait and blow the tennis court off and around the trees and the beds after he mowed!

Took a blower in on Tuesday. Called to check Wednesday, Thursday, and guess what Friday too. They are still waiting on a part! But it gets worse, the part is 30 miles away at their other location!

When i called Thursday to check on the blower, I asked if they could get me the anti blow out baffle for a mower. They said ok. Today they said they wern't sure what I wanted, "have you seen one of these before?'' ..........hold..............hold............"ok sorry for your wait, I don't see an order for it, who did you talk to?"
Finally I said, Listen I'll call back with the part #. I called back, gave the part #, .......hold......... "ok do you want us to order this for you?' :angry:

Now I might get my blower tomarrow, and maybe the baffle Monday?:blob3:

Woody82986
10-24-2003, 05:26 PM
The only way I can avoid a stupid person is if I don't get out of bed all day long and nobody calls, comes to my door, or even whispers outside my window. Otherwise, my day is just shot!

kickin sum grass
10-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Woody82986
you said a mouth full there. I know what you mean.

A1 Grass
10-24-2003, 06:47 PM
Yes.

They are called WEEKDAYS

proenterprises
10-24-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah some days it seems that just no matter how hard you think your working, you just seem to be moving backwards :dizzy: .

Not everyday is like this...life goes on...and hey, now its the weekend so relax;)