PDA

View Full Version : kubota zd 21 bagger pic; give your testimony

tsmiff1
10-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey guys,
The leaves are falling and I've got to do something quick! Currenty I have a 25HP Walker with a 7 bushel hopper and a kubota zd 21. The kubota was purchased mid summer and really picked my production up. Now I need it to do the same for the leaf season. The picture below shows the collection system that I am considering for my kubota. Since it is so damn expensive I wanted to get some feedback from anyone WHO HAS USED THIS SYSTEM; before I invest my money in one. Last year I leased a grasshopper and was pleased with leaf collecting capabilities. If this system for the kubota is comparable or better I will be more than happy.

Thanks!!

Mowingman
10-25-2003, 11:44 PM
I think there was a thread about the Kubotas on here within the last two weeks that addressed this issue. Seems like someone was having a lot of trouble with that collection system. Try a search on Kubota, it should turn up that thread.:)

tsmiff1
10-25-2003, 11:48 PM
I performed the search under this topic before posting the tread. There wasn't any detail feedback, just one guy asking for input who had already bought one himself.

Mowingman
10-26-2003, 08:18 AM
I will see if I can find it and report back if I locate that topic.:)

TLS
10-26-2003, 08:35 AM
WOW,

I think they win the award, for the most complex bagging system.

Whats with the 5th wheel?

AND the front weights?!

Seems very top heavy, but,.....then the Kubota ZTR's are already that.

Mowingman
10-26-2003, 09:52 AM
The thread is titled, "Kubota 28HP ZTR, new model". It was from last week. There is some info about problems with the Kubota bagging system, as well as the machines in general. The two Kubota models are basically the same machine with different engine HP. Problems on one model will carry over to the other model in all likelyhood.:(