PDA

View Full Version : yet another question on loader...

ManleyLawn
10-26-2003, 07:55 PM
ok i have the lesco loader attached to the swing away mount and it seems like everything is fine. when i put the mount in the receiver it wobbles about a foot or two each way. i can't stand it. it seems like buying new equipment is more of a pain in the a#*. i am still waiting on the trailer attachment. (over a month now) and all the dealer can say is he doesn't know where its at.sorry just venting a little bit i just HATE when the dealer is costing me money. any help would be appreciated.

ManleyLawn
10-26-2003, 10:32 PM
please help?!...

TLS
10-26-2003, 10:41 PM
What is it that is wobbling?

When its swung out?

Is your reciever tube worn, or too big?

Need more info.

ksland
10-26-2003, 10:47 PM
Mine did that too, never created a problem.

There are ways to stop it, reese hitch stabilizer and tie downs to the corners but you would have to remove them before swinging it.

ManleyLawn
10-26-2003, 10:55 PM
hey thanks ksland you have really helped me with getting this all set up i really appreciate your replies to my questions and your pics. you have the optional trailer adapter how much weight will it hold... 16ft trailer 2 60" Z????? thanks

KenH
10-27-2003, 07:06 AM
Mine did the same. We welded brackets on the back of the right side of the mount which we then bolt to the truck. 0 wobble.

ManleyLawn
10-27-2003, 01:46 PM
kenh do you have any picks of your set up? i would really like to see how they look. you would think that Lesco would have put a little thought into the design but that would be to good of an idea. thanks

KenH
10-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Here is the mount. You can see the 2 brackets on the right.