PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Idea

JB1
10-27-2003, 08:08 PM
In the past we have given pointsetta's to our customers. This year we are trying something new. We are giving out microwave popcorn with the company name and logo imprinted on the bag. Since most offices have microwaves and most everyboby likes popcorn we think people will like this.

KenH
10-27-2003, 08:11 PM
Good idea. What do the costs run??? (I bet you knew that was going to be asked.)

gogetter
12-10-2003, 02:57 AM
That's a nice idea.
I was thinking of maybe those big popcorn tins (the kind with the 3 different flavors), and a card.
I did just cards last couple years, and was thinking of doing a little "more" this year.

These are cheap, catch them on sale for about $5.
They can put them out and share at holiday gatherings. And they get to keep the tin for whatever.

Anyone else do this?

tiedeman
12-10-2003, 03:11 AM
what I did in previous years was give customers a decorate stepping stone for their landscaping areas or gardens with a hand writing thank you note, but this year I was thought of something different.

What I did was gave them a $25 coupon off any non-mowing service. Thus, it makes them want to use an additional service to get that $25 off, so in the long run I am still making money that I might not have made from some customers in the first place.

JB1
12-10-2003, 12:19 PM
these cost $.65 per bag, not a bad price, we are giving them for christmas and to new prospective customers.

zturncutter
12-10-2003, 12:25 PM
:blob2: Tiedeman, thats an excellent idea!!!:blob2:

impactlandscaping
12-10-2003, 02:20 PM
We do the poinsettia thing as well.But this year, we also are giving bottles of wine from our local winery to anyone who spent more than 4K with us.They made custom labels which look very classy w/ gold foil on a cobalt blue bottle. Everyone loves a free bottle of wine, I know I would........:D We are also trying to organize our youth group from church to go and do some caroling in one neighborhood.I have about 15 customers in walking distance from each other.I thought that would be cool as well, and fund the kid's piggy bank for trips, etc.

MudslinginFX4
12-10-2003, 03:12 PM
I have done poinsettia's as well in the past. To some of my higher paying residential accounts I also gave them a free first yard cut for next season. (I only did this for about 5 people though who pay me a whole lot!).