PDA

View Full Version : What a deal!

Prot1
10-27-2003, 11:32 PM
When i orginally started this business i wanted to stick to the chemical aspect of lawncare only. As this year went by i realized that many people want to pay one company not a bunch of us. As the realization that we needed to be full service set in we began to look for a mower. Today we came across a local LCO that was going out of business. He said he had some decent stuff so we went to take a look. We ended up buying 2 walk behind toros (one 32 and one 37) plus a echo backpack blower for $750. The mowers and the blower run great! Am i crazy thinking i got the deal of the century or did i?:)

STAN1366
10-28-2003, 12:34 AM
Sounds like a good deal to me. As long as they run good, you'll get your money out of them and probably will be able to sell them in a year for what you paid. Then step up to some bigger equipment if needed.

tiedeman
10-28-2003, 01:10 AM
sounds like a great deal to me. Is the company legit though? Could they have stolen the equipment?

Just checking to cover all the loose ends

barnard
10-28-2003, 01:26 AM
You got a deal. Ain't it sweet?

Prot1
10-28-2003, 03:40 AM
Definately not stolen. Toro has a "stolen equipment hotlist" that we checked before buying them. He was the original owner and just went belly up. Bummer for him but good deal for me =)