PDA

View Full Version : Leaf removal with lawnmowing service

GTLC
10-28-2003, 04:30 PM
Do most people who mow also have leaf and debris removal included with their lawn-mowing service?

John Gamba
10-28-2003, 04:48 PM
Its separate, Yes

GTLC
10-28-2003, 05:31 PM
and you usually charge extra for it?

Oh and John I see your quote in the Exmark catalog I just got today. by any chance would you know the price range for a Turf Tracer HP with a 48" or 52" deck?

John Gamba
10-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by n1alx
and you usually charge extra for it?

Oh and John I see your quote in the Exmark catalog I just got today. by any chance would you know the price range for a Turf Tracer HP with a 48" or 52" deck?

Yes Make it a labor charge, Like minimum one hour. Don't suck them up with a mower, Try to blow them to the truck and suck them up makes it look better for the minimum.

I spend a little more for a great dealer, Parts in stock, mowers in stock and so on. But i got a price on a 48, 17hp Kaw, With out elec Start. Hyd turf tracer hp Oh with ECS Was 5,000.

John

bonerigo.1
11-04-2003, 02:04 PM
Only if you have a place to put the leaves. thats right blow them to the truck and suck them up. A nominal fee over the cost of regular maintenance will cover the leaf removal. Keep the fee reasonable or you lose work quick. I learn from experience.