PDA

View Full Version : something very stupid

ronslawncare
10-28-2003, 07:35 PM
i seen alot of stupid things this yr .like put sod only here and not there and it doesnt match,or put in all new plants but leave one ugly old bush/this is nothing compared to today ,this guy called to do his clean-up and only wanted the front left side done and the back left side done .he told me he dont care about the right side i could understand if the lawns was equally apart but the front and back were whole.i just dont get some people.plus my girlfriend told me not to do this job because maybe the guy will come out when im finished and say i told you the right side not the left side.she thinks its to weird .

ManleyLawn
10-28-2003, 07:41 PM
people are wierd... i'd stay away from that one he sounds like a real "winner" if you know what i mean. just be careful

lawnagent
10-28-2003, 07:50 PM
Man I can see it now. The wind will come along and deposit leaves from the unclean side onto the clean side and he will say you did not clean it or clean it good enough and refuse to pay you. Stay away.

ronslawncare
10-28-2003, 07:57 PM
yea seriously what about the f-ing wind.this dude is a dush bag .anyone get anything like this before or something like this...lol

dfor
10-28-2003, 07:58 PM
I agree. Stay away from people like that. He'll probably find something to complain about.

promower
10-28-2003, 08:12 PM
I would say its all or nothing.

GardenTech
10-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Betcha he's War-ing with his neighbor...

proenterprises
10-28-2003, 08:55 PM
Sounds like a PITA waiting to happen. Forget about this one.