PDA

View Full Version : I might

AndrewE
10-29-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking about buying a bee suit. I have had many jobs were I couldn't do something because I was getting sting. I'm not willing to pay big money for one. Just an Ideer

bob
10-29-2003, 04:40 PM
That seems a bit extreme! Are these Yellow Jackets that are stinging you? If so, why not just get rid of the nest. A bee suit would be a pain putting on and taking off all day. Post #3300

rodfather
10-29-2003, 05:11 PM
Since you're only 16, maybe try something else to make $$$.

I think if I showed up on one of my client's properties and got out my "bee suit", they would have me fitted for one made of "rubber" instead...LOL

GardenTech
10-29-2003, 05:35 PM
Eventually you'll get use to it....
DO NOT look at the Poison Ivy pics If You're Having Any Doubts...
DO NOT look at all the Dog Poop threads IYHADs...
DO NOT go to all the Customers are PITAs subjects posted here IYHADs...
DO NOT goe to all the Employees are PITAs subjects that are posted here IYHADs.
ETC.etc.etc...

chuckwk
10-29-2003, 06:00 PM
ooh yea, the things you are going to have to get 'used' to!.... ugh, I have been stung more times than I can remember, pretty soon you will get used to bee stings, but will NEVER get used to a yellow jacket sting... I had one get up my shorts and nail me 7 or 8 times around the crotch... Dog pooh in the mouth and eye from the string trimmer.. (I still think he did it on purpose, the trimmer guys got deadly accurate with the tip of that string)... chased by dogs, etc., etc., etc... its all in a days work.

lawnGUYnMD
10-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Make sure you have a can of bee kill with you during those hot days and fine the nest and kill those SOBs. Goodluck with it.

bob
10-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by chuckwk
I had one get up my shorts and nail me 7 or 8 times around the crotch... Dog pooh in the mouth

Thats for the visual Chuck:dizzy:

AndrewE
10-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Yea it was just an Idea not going to show up with it on. If i got string and there was a lot left then I could go in and killem all. And yes I have been strug many times had all kinds of stuff thown in my face and cut myself many times and keep no working. Im not afriad to get hurt.

SuperShovel
10-29-2003, 09:22 PM
A lot of people are paranoid of bees, I used to roof houses and I've seen guys just about fall off a roof cuase they are worried about a bee sting. And they weren't allergic either.