PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Jim's.... nice people to deal with.

1MajorTom
10-31-2003, 12:33 AM
Not too long ago, I posted a thread about a blower mate of ours that had cracked. I didn't post this thread because I was angry or frustrated at Jungle Jim's. Instead, I wanted to find out if anyone else had experienced our problem. No other members came forward and said that it had happened to them too, so I just figured once again it was our bad luck. Believe me, I think we invented bad luck. ;)

Matt took the blower mate off the trailer, and we didn't think much more about it, just figuring that Matt would weld it sometime this winter.

Well if I had looked at Jungle Jims website, I would have found out that they offer a 2 year weld warranty.
http://www.junglejimsap.com/warranty.html

Jungle Jims saw my thread, making a nice effort to contact me and handle the situation. I talked to Jennifer today, and they will be sending us out a new blower mate next week. No hassle on our part.

Very nice people to talk to, and I just wanted to say thanks Jungle Jims.

NCSULandscaper
10-31-2003, 12:42 AM
Jennifer is an excellent person to deal with. Called her several times about rack setups and gave me the answers i wanted. I agree very nice people to deal with. I just miss their "scratch and dent" items.

Simone Lawn Service
10-31-2003, 01:11 AM
DITTO

Jennifer also saw a post I had made about a problem I had with my blower mate. She contacted me via private message after seeing my post. Jennifer discussed the problem with me,said she wanted to make it right, and then did exactly that! After my local dealer (where I've spent thousands) would not take care of me-I figured the matter was said and done. Kudos to Jennifer and the people at Jungle Jims-GREAT customer service!

Tider6972
10-31-2003, 01:22 AM
Now that kind of service is what i call SELLING :blush:

Seriously, the costs Jungle Jim's may incur handling these little issues
is probably the best advertising dollars they could spend. I know it
makes my accessory decisions easier !

Cheesedawg1
11-01-2003, 10:47 PM
After I left a message with them somebody returned my phone call. I was very pleased with the service from them.

Scotlawncare
11-03-2003, 01:48 PM
wish i had known that. I just welded the other wheel axle on my jungle wheels last night. welded the first axle about two months ago. wheels are not even 2 years old yet.

Scot

1MajorTom
11-22-2003, 01:48 AM
Just wanted to update this thread.
We received our new blower mate this week.

It is not the same as our old one. It's been redesigned. Much beefier and sturdier.