PDA

View Full Version : Eye-Q System!!!

WESLEY BROWN
10-31-2003, 04:48 PM
Have any of you guys seen or heard of an Eye-Q system? I Happened to look at the Gravely web sit and clicked on this link. Looks like a neat idea, but I am not sure.http://www.gravelyeye-q.com/homepage/

Davo
10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Looks good, lots of info, but is it accurate, and its another thing that can break down, and get serviced = more money to the dealer. Alot of the info, you will be able to tell by looking at the machine when it comes in from the job. "By the looks of that caster arm, i'd say miguel hit a tree again..."

promower
10-31-2003, 06:26 PM
lol davo

WESLEY BROWN
11-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Probably is a couple million dollars..

Envy Lawn Service
11-01-2003, 11:51 AM
That Eye-Q System sounds neat to me. The system monitors are always good to have and it sounds like it has several good information tracking options. I wonder what it costs though.

Mr Lucky
11-01-2003, 06:49 PM
And I want cruise control and a/c and if I could get ice and water from a door under the seat.

gwwilson
11-01-2003, 06:53 PM
i just purchased
2 gravely - pm260z, 27hp diesel, Eye-Q equipped

Black Water
11-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Well Mr. Gwwilson, what do ya think of the Eye-Q system?

Have you have enough time with them yet.?

gwwilson
11-01-2003, 08:11 PM
to be perfectly honest with you. when i ordered the new 27 hp diesel. i was more interested 60" cut, diesel. matter of fact my dealer didn't even tell about the eye-q. i found out when i went to gravely website and their it was. saturday i called my dealer and asked him if my pm260z were equipped with eye- q. he said it was. to be perfectly honest with you my dealer and i have a great relationship, what ever he says i'm fine with. been buying gravely items from him 12 years.

WESLEY BROWN
01-07-2004, 03:31 PM
You have not recieved your units yet according to your last post, but when you do I would like you to start a new thread on how you like it.

chuckwk
01-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Here is a copy/paste of the announcement Gravely made on LawnSite.com a month or so ago about this system.....

"Introducing the new EYE-Q Productivity System. The future of lawn care and mower maintenance has arrived.

This easy-to-use, revolutionary component communicates with an electronic data system, and is designed to help dealers and owners analyze operator productivity, assist in equipment maintenance and upkeep, and evaluate the mower's performance. Go to http://www.gravelyeye-q.com (http://www.gravelyeye-q.com/kw_lawnsite) to Rev Up Your Profits."

WESLEY BROWN
01-07-2004, 04:24 PM
That's cool, but what do you think of it and will it be worth anything?

battags
01-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Sounds like a great idea. I just hope nobody starts bashing it untill we have had some feedback from the ones who actually tried it. After all, I remember the "who needs hydro, anyway" debates a few years back. this may be a "must have" in a few years.

B

bob
01-07-2004, 06:48 PM
My dealer explanded the Q-eye system to me. It's just like an airplane black box. Yes you can even get an add on "impact" sensor . This tells you if the mower was subjected to any abuse. A GPS sensor can also be added. The system is standard on most Gravely models. The system is programed for oil changes and other maintenance. You can also make your own custom program.

Sam-Ohio
01-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Wesley Brown:

Gravely will have these units at the Power Show Ohio, in Columbus Jan. 30,31+ Feb 1.

The factory engineer in charge of designing this system will be at the Gravely booth on Friday [30th] and Saturday [31st]. If you want to learn anything about it, come to the Power Show !

Your Gravely dealer should have some tickets for you, for free admission to the show !

Gravely's booth will be right in the center of the main building [Bricker Building] this year.

By the way, the basic maintenance module of the Eye-Q system is on all the Gravely Z units this year as standard equipment.