PDA

View Full Version : P.S I will get revenge

rmartin
10-31-2003, 04:59 PM
today when i was taking a break from cleaning leaves at a job site i observed the following. Another lawn company driving down the road. The truck pulled up to mine. The passanger opened the window and threw a brick threw my drivers side window of my brand new truck. As he did this he yelled find your own neighborhood. Little did he know I was working across the street from my truck so me and the home owner observed this. I also got his plate #. The name of the company was also painted on the side of his truck. NOW.......The homeowner knows where this ------- mows, Throughout the development. He will be telling the customers about this event and i am sure he will be receiving some calls. Also.....IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE FROM AUBURN,MA AND HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE WHO DID THIS JUST LISTEN TO THIS...........I WILL GET YOU......

P.S MY DAY JOB IS MOWING. at NIGHT I PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM DICKS LIKE YOURSELF.

THANK YOU

justmjc
10-31-2003, 05:03 PM
Either that employee is fired or they will lose some business if it is owner operated.

m&m
10-31-2003, 05:09 PM
well now that was down right sh**ty of him... oh you could bet your sweet hine end i would be getting revenge but in a greater way than he could imagine....sorry it happened to you man......i run into other peeps all the time in neighborhoods i do but have never had a cross look from none of them.....good luck in future

promower
10-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Best revenge would be do what you doing, A GREAT JOB! obviously this guy cant compete with you and sooner or later you will run him out of buisness. What a loser and sorry about your truck.

leadarrows
10-31-2003, 05:24 PM
So he broke out the window of a Police officers truck? IN front of the officer and a witness? I'M sorry about your window but the fact that this guy is going to get whats coming to him in such a way is way funny. I don't want to laugh cause it's bad what he did to your truck but when I think about just how screwed this guy is it's really hard not to. Please keep us up on the details it will be a pure enjoyment to me to hear about someone like that getting there justice. LOL I lost a few windows myself in my bouncer days and they all did it in the dark and I never got any satisfaction.So I would enjoy hearing about this guy paying his dues for this kind of BS.

Davo
10-31-2003, 05:25 PM
Man, I hate to hear stuff like that, it really takes the professionalism out of this business. Especially in a neighborhood. I hope he gets his, sooner rather than later...
good luck, and stay on the high road.

chuckwk
10-31-2003, 06:03 PM
I feel sorry for the guy that did this to you... talk about burning a bridge!

LB Landscaping
10-31-2003, 06:13 PM
What an idiot!!! Can't we just all get along!!!

Martino
10-31-2003, 06:49 PM
Post the name and phone number of the company.

Runner
10-31-2003, 07:00 PM
...And here I just HELPED a lawn service that I didn't even know, today. He was mowing (getting ready to) next to my bank, and I wanted to check out his vac set-up. Well, he had lost a pin to hold it on, and I looked through my can o' nuts and bolts, and found one that worked. He seemed like a decent guy, and was grateful. I then told him about LS, and we shared a little info. He said no one else evr talks about things industry related, like they're "keeping secrets". I told him that those are the rank amateurs that act like that. But now, I hear something like THIS. Talk about the other end of the spectrum!

dvmcmrhp52
10-31-2003, 07:32 PM
rmartin,
Sorry to hear about your truck.
"Find your own neighborhood to work in?"
Me thinks you just did!;)
Good luck,Enjoy yourself but keep it clean.:cool:

STAN1366
10-31-2003, 07:34 PM
Let's hope SOMEBODY who knows this creep mentions it to him and he does the right thing and replaces your window though it's unlikely since he was coward by throwing a brick in the first place. After word gets around the neighborhood, I'm sure he'll lose the accounts he's got. Good luck and be patient as you'll get your revenge without having to do anything to this punk.

pcnservices
10-31-2003, 07:38 PM
Yea, I agree, this is so stupid. This a$$hole has made the biggest fool of himself and the company he owns or represented at that time of the incident.
We all try to build a strong reputation and that includes building good relationships with your competition.

So - you go get him and nail him! Keep us posted on the hunt!

Good luck
PC

GarPA
10-31-2003, 07:44 PM
its almost like he wanted you to see him do it?? He had to know you'd hear and see what he did....is he TRYING to get caught ???

Martino has great idea...post the name of the company here......its not slander ...you are merely telling us the name of the company truck from which the projectile was launched.

I'm still amazed he did this in broad daylight....

rmartin
10-31-2003, 07:48 PM
I just received a call from the home owner who's house I was at today. He began apologizing to me. I told him he had nothing to be sorry for. He has gone around the neighborhood tonoght with his kids trick or treating passing out my business cards, letting customers know what type of service they HAD............

Cant wait till next spring.
:angry:

Lawn Dog2001
10-31-2003, 07:52 PM
Sorry to here that. It never seizes to amaze me the lengths people will go to to be total @$$holes. I hope you get a chance to pistol whip him before taking him in.

STAN1366
10-31-2003, 07:54 PM
Mail him the brick and tell him to keep it in his own neighborhood as he left it in yours!

Shuter
10-31-2003, 08:19 PM
Let him know that you now will have the work in the neighborhood. Most of my work is in one neighborhood also. I did have one company this year start knocking on doors and telling the homeowners that I am no good and they would cut their property for $10.00 less per week than me. After the 6th homeowner told him to leave, he did and he never came back. Word of mouth is the best thing for a small business.

Likestomow
10-31-2003, 08:21 PM
Be careful what you say, and especially careful of what you put in print.

mtdman
10-31-2003, 08:26 PM
If you are a cop, I surely hope you got your fellow police on this guy's ---. That's the first thing I would have done. Never mind the whole losing his customers thing, I would want this guy's butt in jail.

Runner
10-31-2003, 08:39 PM
That's just it, you mess with a L.E. officer, you are screwed. Around here, if that happened, that guy wouldn't want to even TOUCH the centerline while rolling through town, let alone speed, do an imroper lane change, or anything like that. It's a cut and dry thing. I do have to say, though; I LOVE what Stan said, when he said. "Mail him the brick and tell him to keep it in his own neighborhood as he left it in yours!"
Incidentally, is where this happened in YOUR jurisdiction, or elsewhere? What did the report taking officer(s) say about it?

matth
10-31-2003, 08:47 PM
soorry about your truck, keep us informed as to what happens to this guy

rmartin
10-31-2003, 08:53 PM
No his residence is not in the city i work for, however i do have friends all around. It seems like it might be a little easier letting friends deal with it. That was i cant get accused for harrassment.

P.S. I might not get you today, but i will get you.

jsr2741
10-31-2003, 09:57 PM
In the spirirt of halloween, I believe this fellow deserves a ghost ticket;)

Sometimes it's good to be The Man.

LLMSERVICE
10-31-2003, 11:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience.

This sounds like such a strange event that it would generate media attention...and that could possibly be the best revenge.

capmaint
10-31-2003, 11:31 PM
rmartin, Sorry to hear what hapened to you. As a lawn guy by day and cop by night myself, I admire your restraint in not chasing him down and ripping him out of the wing window. Dont do anything to jeopardize that night job as a pension and health benefits are a great thing to have!

hustler1
10-31-2003, 11:38 PM
thats what I love about being a cop and working in the civilian world at the same time......its kinda like working undercover and getting an even better opportunity to help the normal joe working guy cause so many assholes do things like this and think we can be intimidated....NOT!!!! Yea, they apologize when they find out we're cops....but so what....what about how they would've treated joe citizen???? Obviously with another brick...I love burning guys like that whether its now or later......he WILL pay.....but only legitimately.....we believe in playing by the rules but he just gets more scrutiny than someone else.....

chefdrp
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
sorry to hear that. Around here most of us are cool with eachother. We all wave and and say hi. Refer a client to another lco if i cant get to them.

olderthandirt
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
Have you thought about the ramifications this can bring, If he was the owner of the co or even an employee, the co. has certain resposabilitys that should provide you with the new mower you will need for the extra work you will be getting
Good Luck Mac

geogunn
11-01-2003, 01:29 AM
(officer?) rmartin...sir, I find your story hard to believe.

you witnessed the vandalism of your personal proerty...got the tag number of the truck and the name of the company that the person did it was riding in and you took no offical action?

I aint buying it.

either there was no brick or you are no cop.

you sound like you might be a night guard somewhere and if you are there is nothing wrong with that.

but it seems to me that you are you are a cop wanna be and I hate that for you.

you need to learn how to dial 911 just like any other citizen or you need some cop friends that will help you out.

GEO :gunsfirin

HighGrass
11-01-2003, 02:07 AM
What was this idiot thinking? I'm glad I don't live in that part of Mass.

rmartin
11-01-2003, 09:51 AM
hey smart ---...why dont you take your --- for a ride out here and we'll find out whos not the cop. Its people like you that give this country a bad taste. I bet you didnt have any friends die on 9/11 while they were risking their lives to save assholes like yourself. I bet you have neve helped out another person without being paid for it. You are a low life piece of scum. You are a wanna be. You wanna be something other than a loser in your piece of crap life.

David Haggerty
11-01-2003, 10:45 AM
Daaannnngg......You must have hit a nerve!:rolleyes:

Probably you hit the nail right on the head.

Dave

EvandSeby
11-01-2003, 12:03 PM
The dirtbag who did that is probably so ignorant he can't realize that everybody benefits from healthy professional competition. I actually make a point to introduce myself to other LCO's to talk about how their business is going. It is like visiting Lawnsite in the real world. The ones that are put off or won't talk to me are the ones that don't understand the competition thing.

rmartin
11-01-2003, 12:12 PM
This had nothing to do with competition. It was actually a family member whos yard I was cleaning. But what ever. I got my window fixed today, and i keep on mowing..........

Highpoint
11-01-2003, 01:44 PM
This blows my mind. No matter how many positive replies a post like this gets, you most always get one from an un-informed, ignorant person. Reading the original post, I immediately saw the logic in the actions taken. I would have done the same thing and I'm no police officer.

DUDE - Simple logic dictates the exact same actions!

Company truck, Verbal shout out, Brick, Witness WITH client!

All adds up to a lot more work in a nice neighborhood and an idiot taking a second look at their approach on life!

Sorry for the loss rmartin. If it is any consolation, I just now found that the 2001 Dodge truck that I lent out to a friend over the weekend just did an ENDO! Totaled! Damn, now I gotta get a new one.:rolleyes:

Green in Idaho
11-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by rmartin
No his residence is not in the city i work for, however i do have friends all around. It seems like it might be a little easier letting friends deal with it. That was i cant get accused for harrassment.

P.S. I might not get you today, but i will get you.

"I will get you"?????

I call it as another "mysterious post" to cause reactions.:sleeping:

Highpoint
11-01-2003, 02:06 PM
And another one?

TLS
11-01-2003, 02:42 PM
While I'm not one to judge people on whether or not their telling the truth, this story does sound a bit extreme. So I can see where Geogunn (long time LS member, and excellent contributor to the forum) is having his doubts. And to have an assumed officer of the law, ripping Geo a new one is hard to take.

I'm not picking sides, or doubting someones career as a LEO, however, rmartin MUST have done something to this vandalizing company to set them off. It's not every day that you hear of bricks through windows. Somewhere he did them dirty, or they are confusing YOU with someone who DID do them dirty. And how hard could it have been to call 911 and have that LCO tracked down and arrested. Either rmartin told entirely too little information to us, or he is fabricating most of it.

Right now, I'm on the fence.

Either way, its a shame.

Good Luck

Turf Medic
11-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Sounds a bit out there.

Since you had a witness and all the pertinent information why didn't you just call the local law enforcement and let them handle it?

Around here a statement "I will get you" can land you in jail for making terroristic threats.

Most law enforcement people that I have met will tell you let the police handle it. I don't really think they meant that if a municipality saw fit to give you a badge and a gun that you get to take personal matters into your own hands. In fact most agencies hold the officers to a higher standard of behavior in situations like this than the average joe, and probably wouldn't appreciate your posting of a "I'll get you" message.

Grow up:dizzy:

Mr Lucky
11-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Holy bad sport Batman....... Let's talk about bad carma if nothing else. I bet he has had a flat on everything he owns by this point. Maybe he will run over a brick that would look just like the one he threw at your truck. We all know what a brick traveling thropugh 3 mower blades sounds like.:mad:

rodfather
11-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by TLS
Right now, I'm on the fence.

Either way, its a shame.

I with you on this one tommy...something doesn't add up...or something is definitely missing here. A brick thrown through a window. That's pretty severe btw.

mike9497
11-01-2003, 09:35 PM
i had something like this happen to me.i had some equipment taken off my trailer once and had my new giant vac gas tank filled with dirt.i even had my trailers stripped one night.they took the wheels lights and rear gates with a stupid note saying stay out of XXX area.some people are really stupid.funny thing is these are the guys that go out of biz real quick lol

Ed Ryder
11-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I also don't buy the story. Not at all. Do you think we're all stupid?

If you really are in law enforcement, then pursue justice. What's this bullsh** about revenge? And why are you writing about it?

Your immature, emotional response to an earlier poster tells me you are a complete liar.

HOMER
11-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Id'a busted a cap one way or the other........just cause I can!

Ya......I got a permit!

That means I can bust a cap anytime I want to when my property is being vandalized..........don't it?

Well it should if'n it don't!

More people bust a cap or 10 this kind of stuff wouldn't happen.

Of course I wouldn't actually do this......or would I?

olderthandirt
11-02-2003, 12:38 AM
yep after rereading the story and the follow ups its all BULLSH%&* IF your a cop and I say if, then you have gotta be the dumbest one there is, Let your buddys handle it, come on they gonna pay for your window too? And you freaking moron if you are a cop any one who reads your post about revenge and your other crap about what you would do if the came to your hood could get away with anything becouse your word useless in court. What a dumbazz Mac

HighGrass
11-02-2003, 01:09 AM
I have quite few friends in the "law enforcement" arena. I take everyone at face value so I will assume this story is true. If it is in fact true, the only course of action would have would be to report it. The next step would have been to post a return thread that in fact you have filed a complaint and are either pressing charges or asking for some sort of compensation. Any deliberate act on your part to this other person is not only fool hardy, but everyone in this entire thread is privy to it making us all witnesses to your possible revenge. So, I would suggest if you havn't done so already, cool your jets and use the proper channels.
Besides, I'm sure when and if you do take your revenge, it's not like they don't know who did it...

ECHOTURF
11-02-2003, 01:12 AM
Well - Here is a true story but no violence...

End of the season for snow plowing - Everyone's low on salt and we get an ice storm. I happen to be one of the first guys at the wholesaler picking up my pallet. A few other guys got the last remaining pallets also and many there after didn't!

Well, that same night I passed a guy coming down the road who was one of the "unfortunates" who didn't get any salt. I spot him coming down the road at me and as we pass he gives me the finger!

All I did was just smile and when I looked in my rear view I lost him! I couldn't see over my pallet of salt!!!!!!!!! LOL

STAN1366
11-02-2003, 01:15 AM
Seems like the posts have gone from supporting rmartin, to questioning his honesty. Let's not forget that some a-hole threw a brick thru his truck window, OK? That'd sure piss me off and maybe you too. Might even say something I'd later regret.

Ed Ryder
11-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Questioning his honesty Stan? His story is clearly a fraud, or a fantasy. And anything he posts from now on will have no credibility with me.

Woody82986
11-02-2003, 01:47 AM
We sure are an untrusting and unbelieving bunch. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. How in the hell does anyone KNOW FOR A FACT that his post was untruthful unless you were the guy who threw the brick in the first place and it didn't happen just like he said. I don't know the guy who created the thread but he ahsn't done anything to make me think he is a liar. As for his strategy of action, not too many of you guys are very bright are you? I think he handled it in a way that will gain him way more money in the long run than the window he could have had the guy replace. One window: $100 on a good day. 4 or 5 of that guys clients: well, way more than $100, that's for sure. But hey, I guess some people just want the wrong righted again and that is certainly a good thing too. There are several winning ways to go about this. One for financial gain, one for revenge, and one for the principle of the matter. I think he handled it well. But hey, this post you are reading could possibly just be a fraud. Or fantasy....... Maybe I am not really writing this post. Maybe you are just imagining the whole thing. Better not give me any credit unless you can prove me wrong. Maybe I might want to question your honesty about how truthful your screenname is "Justalawnguy." I bet you are much more than a lawn guy. I know you are someone's son, grandson, greatgrandson, hopefully a tax paying citizen, etc.... get the point. You aren't being honest with us and I proved my point with a fact to back it up. You just lost all credibility with me from now on. But I know how much that might hurt you!

geogunn
11-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by rmartin
hey smart ---...why dont you take your --- for a ride out here and we'll find out whos not the cop. Its people like you that give this country a bad taste. I bet you didnt have any friends die on 9/11 while they were risking their lives to save assholes like yourself. I bet you have neve helped out another person without being paid for it. You are a low life piece of scum. You are a wanna be. You wanna be something other than a loser in your piece of crap life.

OCIFFER RMARTIN (hickup:)), sir...it is beyond me why you are showing me your anger when someone else (supposedly) threw the brick through your window.

I may be a smart a*# from time to time but I have been on LAWNSITE for a while and no one has seen the need to ban me so far and I am gonna try to keep things so that they dont.

but SIR, I gotta ask what 09/11 has to do with a brick? I know for a fact that all public servants... not just LEO's lost brothers and sisters in that attack. to me, some how it seems cheap of you to to smudge their memory by calling up their sacrifice here for your benefit.:(

and as for who is the cop, and who isn't, why don't you PM me with your name and the number of your department as well as a time that you are available and we can discuss your concerns.

you can tell me person to person why after witnessing a brick thrown through the window of your truck and you getting the name of the company and the tag of the truck, why you did nothing but post a revenge notice on lawnsite and get you window fixed outta your own pocket. chaching! payup

rmartin--sir, I really didn't mean to set you off. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

I'll expect that pm. thanks.

GEO

oh BTW TLS...and others...thanks.

TLS
11-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by geogunn

oh BTW TLS...and others...thanks.

No problem. rmartin has been too quiet lately......Wonder what his outcome was?

HOMER
11-02-2003, 09:58 AM
He's enroute to Tn. with the blues flashing.

mtdman
11-02-2003, 10:10 AM
If this were me, I would not have rested until someone was in jail. You can't just throw a brick through someone's window and not get in trouble for it, especially if you knew who did it. Heck, I went off on the guy at Home Depot last week for stealing my cart. I can't imagine what I'd do if this were me getting a brick through my truck window. Especially as a cop. So I too am having trouble buying it, and Geo's questioning of the story has nothing to do with 9/11 or being a good citizen.

olderthandirt
11-02-2003, 10:32 AM
He is not a cop. or the dumbest one out there if he is! HE'S A WASTE OF TIME TO EVEN DISCUSS ANY FURTHER!!!!!!!
Mac

AztlanLC
11-02-2003, 10:35 AM
After reading the whole tread I lend to agree with GEO on this.
And also congratulate Hustler1 for the way he thinks, he doens't feel himself above the law.

Black Water
11-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by HOMER
He's enroute to Tn. with the blues flashing.

Good one !!!:laugh:

I could'nt say for sure what i would do until ( god forbid ) it happened to me. However if i saw someone throw a damn brick through my truck window I do believe that cowardly mutha f#$%er would be picking my blue Ford oval out of his azz !!!!

Yes sir, theres something askew.;)

sharpcutter
11-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Isnt it kinda funny that there has been no more responses from martin?? you guys must have gotten right.
:D

Uhhmm HOMER, that whole permit and opening fire thing was a joke right :confused: :confused:

I dont know about Al, but here in Pa. my permit is only good for use if I am " in fear for my life " not my truck. Anyhow, I took it as a joke.

Wilburn Parks
11-03-2003, 12:54 PM
so why did't you call the cops and report this if you had all the information and a witness??

schmidtmeister
11-03-2003, 01:30 PM
To my mind, the best revenge is to take all their work. Don't stoop to his level. Where would it lead? Burning his truck and trailer? Gunplay? Was it the owner of the rival lawn service or an employee who bricked your window? In any event, it is a very poor reflection on the company name on the side of his truck.

You are fortunate to have seen it and have the homeowner backing you up. Take he/she up on approaching other potential clients in the development

FiremanMike
11-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Ummm, I think he's full of it. Nice try on throwing in the 9/11 reference too. I lost 343 that day.....take your bs elsewhere.

proenterprises
11-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Dear Officer Bullshyt
OOPS
I mean Mr Officer Martin Sir-your story dosent add up...your bashing one of the most members whom I respect most on this forum (GEO) and you are WRITING THREATS! Now you sir being a cop should know that this is a big no no. Your story is fake...get over it and grow up:rolleyes:

mh1314
11-03-2003, 10:10 PM
I spent 30 years in Law Enforcement and I can tell you two things....

1) If a cop does plan revenge they aren't going to make it pre-meditated by posting it on the internet.

2) If there is a way to recover monetary loss, they aren't going to pay for anything out of their pocket.

;)

tiedeman
11-03-2003, 11:54 PM
I don't buy the story either....did he PM you Geo?

proenterprises
11-04-2003, 10:00 AM
MH-true-writing threats.....yeah maybe he is a RENT A COP. Hey Rmartin-if you find the guy make sure you pull out your flashlight and then use you walkie talkie to radio for help:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

KerryB
11-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Well if I could have controlled my temper and not planted my silverado up his backside I would have called the police. lol
After all a good cop would know the facts.
I have the brick with finger prints. I have a witness to the act. I now have this guys nuts in a sack. lol
I have to say this story telling sounds familiar. lol
I think the refer. to 9/11 was in poor taste and to attack Geo, an upstanding member of LS that way is unforgivable.
Maybe this guy should be banned. He attacked another member in a malicious way and has posted a threat on this forum. Not to mention the fact that he has run away and not reposted lately.

proenterprises
11-04-2003, 11:34 AM
Yeah Kerry-I think the big bad cop is out for a dozen jellies right now....:rolleyes:

He really did attack geo in a malicous way-expressed a written threat..and then tried to work up sympathy with the whole 9/11 routine.

capmaint
11-04-2003, 04:46 PM
I've been a cop for over 18 years and initially I felt rmartins pain...even congratulated him for not ripping the guy out the wing window of his truck. My bad...I was fooled. Im with the rest of you now....He's a part time security guard if anything. If the man was a man, and the story was true, I think we would have heard from him by now.

geogunn
11-04-2003, 05:24 PM
but then I would have bet a whole dozen jelly donuts that I wouldn't have.

I have purposely not responded to individual comments through out this thread because I wanted to give the subject time to shake out. enough time has passed.

if in fact there was ever a brick and a broken window I hate that for rmartin.

either way, what frosted me is that he claimed to be a LEO but did nothing. even getting the tag number and name he did nothing.

and that just isn't COP behavior. period. COPS are supposed to apprehend vandals and are sworn to do so. he was the victim AND the cop and did nothing. that is just TOO uncop like to believe (for a true story).

if that had happened to me, and I could not have run them down immediately, like perhaps the trailer was attached to the truck, Ida been sitting waiting on them to arrive at the office with the truck at quitting time.

he said he got the name and tag number, he knew exactly where to find the guy. but instead he throws out a revenge threat on LAWNSITE.COM?

nope. I aint buyin it.

I do want to say thanks for the supportive comments that many of you have offered. they really meant alot to me!

enough said on this subject (but I am sure I could be coaxed into further commentary :p ).

GEO

GarPA
11-04-2003, 07:39 PM
3674 ...the number of times this worthless post has been viewed...amazin'...as one of our LS vetersans used to say...just amazin'

TLS
11-04-2003, 07:49 PM
I'm just hoping that rmartin DIDN'T get banned :rolleyes: As he has only 15 posts and that hasn't changed since the start of this thread.

I want a reply from him, but if he was banned I would like to know....Moderators???

geogunn
11-04-2003, 08:02 PM
TLS--mods can confirm but I think once banned, your posts remain unless deleted but you wear the scarlet letter under your name...BANNED ! :eek:

and BTW...thanks for your support!

GEO

CuttingEdgeLawnDesig
11-05-2003, 12:40 AM
i am new to this site. I am a small company in central mass. Thank you for all your wisdom and information you all supply. I do not know of this rmartin, however on tonights news, 3 guys were arrested for vandalizing vehicle by throwing rocks and bricks through windows. It was also broadcast that it had been going on for over a month and it was only last week that they found out who was doing it. It was on NECN here in Worcester, MA. Take it for what it is worth but maybe the guy wasn't a fraud.

1MajorTom
11-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Ok, let's see if we can get things settled down here.

rmartin has not been banned. Whether his story is true or not, I can't say. I believe rmartin made a mistake when he went off on Geo, because Geo really is a good guy here.

rmartin, you are new here. And from your other posts, I can tell that you are here to learn.
Don't leave thinking that you can't make another post again.
I think most of us here, one time or another, have been flamed. It's no big deal.
I don't like your other screen name. CuttingEdgeLawnDesig is way too long and takes up too much room.
Come back and post again as rmartin.

I'll close this thread, and let's all move on. We're all human here, let's just forget about this.

I'll be looking for you to start posting again rmartin ok?
Thanks,