PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You...

Toroguy
11-01-2003, 11:15 PM
I wanted to give a note of thanks to the many folks here, past and present, who have aided my operation directly, or indirectly through their participation on this website over the past years. The information exchanged here was instrumental in the success of my business...which I have parted ways with as of the first of this month.

I salute all who have agreed and disagreed with me over the years. It has been a great learning experience.

With my profits, obtained from living like a peasant, I strutted onto the West Coast with my designer Wal Mart duds, my mint condition 12 year old 4-door run of the mill 4 cylinder sedan, and my wheelbarrow full of cash...lets just say, I now own a Carwash/Detail Center in a suburb of Sacramento, CA...which to the dismay of the local elected officials, I will also reside in!

My parting advice for all,

Avoid the traps, consumerism, greed, and most importantly...trying to impress anyone...except your clients.

And a best of good byes!

rock
11-01-2003, 11:57 PM
Good luck to you in the future. Just curious why did you decide to get out of the lawn care business?

lawnman_scott
11-01-2003, 11:57 PM
bye, see ya at carwash.com.

HOMER
11-02-2003, 12:01 AM
Good luck with the carwash. You should have perfect weather out there for it.

p.s. If you have any cash left over send it my way....wouldn't want you to get too greedy with it.

1MajorTom
11-02-2003, 12:06 AM
I liked reading the saga of Green Shoe.
You need to stop in here from time and time and give us a few more new chapters.

Wishing you the best of luck. :)
Take Care,

Rustic Goat
11-02-2003, 03:18 AM
Best wishes and may there be a dirty car on every corner.
Now you can start an online car wash/detailing forum.;)

o-so-n-so
11-02-2003, 08:54 AM
Do you mind if we call you "carwashguy" from this point own.

See ya......good luck.

Runner
11-02-2003, 11:56 PM
Good luck,.... and may your life be blessed with many - short rains!;)