PDA

View Full Version : business names, which one is best

swing blade
11-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Ok i have come up with a few different names to use for my business and I wanted to see which one all of you liked best, or if you don't like any of them then if you could suggest some or give me advice on what to and not to use. These names are for a landscaping company and a small nursery. any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Swing Blade

the following names

Stone Valley Farms Horticultural Center

Bright Greenery

Ohio Valley Landscaping

Bright Horticultural center

Bowman-Sivley Landscaping

Groundforce
11-05-2003, 10:01 PM
I think Bright Greenery is best. It is attention grabbing and should attract females, who spend most of the money in the nursery.

Old Red
11-05-2003, 10:03 PM
To me the 'horticultural center' thing sounds like an educational forum. I'd nix them. Is 'Bright' a local name?

swing blade
11-05-2003, 10:20 PM
yes, Bright is the name of a the little town that is where I will be operating out of.

I kinda thought the same thing about the "horticultural center", but i figured i would put it in there anyway. The more i think of rorticultural center the more i think of a nature park or wildlife conservatory.

thanks for the advice, and please keep it coming

ffemt1271
11-06-2003, 12:00 AM
i like the ohio valley landscaping

Rustic Goat
11-06-2003, 03:42 AM
Have you done a search yet with your local registars office to see if any of these possibles might already be taken?

Team Gopher
11-06-2003, 12:48 PM
I vote for Ohio Valley Landscaping as well! :)

twins_lawn_care
11-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Maybe if you include some backgorund you'd like to use, like last names, or locations, or hey ideas, we can work with something more.

With not much to work with, I like using the Bright, it seems to be attention grabbing, so maybe...

Bright Landscaping and Nursery
"Landscaping the Bright Way"

Hope this helps!

Rob

Let it Grow
11-07-2003, 02:24 AM
If it were me I'd go with something like "Stone Valley Landscaping"

I really like the sound of it.

TJLC
11-07-2003, 06:36 PM
I know I'll be in the minority for saying this but have you considered using your name followed by what you do? By the way I am from right outside the Cincy area. Good luck

GarPA
11-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Ohio Valley...gives the impression of a decent sized company...doesn't sound fly by nite and is not to lengthy like the first one...