PDA

View Full Version : A truck question...

DPruett2333
11-05-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm kind of in the middle on what to do concerning a truck...My grandpa said that it would be a hassle unhooking and hooking the tralier all the time, when I want to go somewhere without it. What do you guys think? If it wouldn't be that much of a hassle, I could sell my car and get a higher priced, nicer truck...Any thoughts?

GLS
11-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Do you mean you currently have 2 vehicles, a car and a work truck that stays hooked up?

Hooking up a trailer is not a hassle at all...I do it everyday. You get used to it.

DPruett2333
11-06-2003, 12:35 AM
No, currently I have a 92 Cutlass. I am taking over my grandpas business next year, so I am going to need a truck. If hooking and unhooking the trailer is a hassle, then I will keep my car and get a cheaper truck. If it isn't a hassle, I can sell my car and get a more expeisive truck...

AGLawnCare
11-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Trailer takes no time at all, maybe at first its hard to back right up under the ball but after some pratice you hit it every time and it takes 5 min. It is important to have a good reliable truck because that last thing you want is a broken truck. Spend more money on your truck.

DPruett2333
11-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the reply!