PDA

View Full Version : WEBSITE - Thoughts on my website

EagleLandscape
11-21-2003, 01:20 AM
www.EagleScoutLawnCare.com

what else can i put to spice it up? Its pretty cut & dry now, but it does what I need it to do. I need some more pictures though.

Team Gopher
12-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Hi jwingfield2k,

I couldn't get your site to load up.

GreenQuest Lawn
12-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Me either

Groundcover Solutions
12-06-2003, 10:02 AM
I could not get it to load either!:confused:

Nw. Shadesofgreen
12-08-2003, 01:20 AM
I got it to come up just fine today. It looks like a great front page. I did not surf around it but the message comes across nice.

Just a ? is that your pruning work on the front page. or did you get permission to use it. it looks :cool2:

have a great day.
Mike:cool:

indmowing
12-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Loaded fine, actually loaded really quickly on all pages which is fantastic :) I Like it! Has all the information, is easy to navigate (A+ for easy navigation).

Only links that don't work are the "Privacy Policy" and terms of use at bottom of page.

Well done. Good Question Mike brought up above.

Take care all

Ebony
http://www.indmowing.com.au/flag1.gif

lawnGUYnMD
12-09-2003, 02:25 AM
The only think I would do is in the gallery where the pics are make them thumbnails so that people can click on them and go full screen so they can see a detail'd picture. Besides that I like it. It loaded fast and was easy to nav. Great job:)

indmowing
12-09-2003, 03:02 AM
Good Suggestion Lawn Guy, However how many people actually sit there and wait for a larger pic to open on a new page, always having to hit the back button or Similar.

Frames within a webpage work ok as it is fast loading (generally) and you never have to leave or return to the page with the thumbnails. Example: Tonyr's Website (http://www.indmowing.com.au/perfectcut2.htm) Just a thought. Probably wouldn't really suit your website design but the idea might be incorporated.

What do yas think?

lawnGUYnMD
12-09-2003, 03:07 AM
I understand what your saying but with the growing number of broadband users more and more want that option just a thought and you can always put a back button on the blown up pic page But besides that great site