PDA

View Full Version : My website

ksland
12-29-2003, 11:57 PM
I have done some streamlining and additions to my website, anyone interested I am open for comments. Any errors please let me know? How about browsing speed. I decreased each pages load time a little, and added some pictures and a couple pages. Thanks.
http://www.kandslandscape.com

Wells
12-30-2003, 04:09 PM
KSLAND,

Very nice site you have there, it looks very professional and done extremly well. Everthing seems to load up fine and all of the hyperlinks seem to be in working order. I really like your customers letters page and the letters from the kids are a great addition.

twins_lawn_care
12-31-2003, 02:57 PM
That is a very nice website. Everything was clear and the pictures really went with the items you wanted to describe. Some sites seem so confusing.
I like how you posted the customers' letters as well. I think people see that and take it as comforting in knowing others are happy with your work, and trust you.
Keep up the good work, and good luck.

Did that letter from the city generate any additional work for you guys? Just curious, because it sounded like it was meant to.

Rob

z_clark
01-01-2004, 02:05 PM
K&S, I love your site! The pictures are all very applicable to what the text is about...not just some random photo. I really like the simplisity. Your "products" page, it could use a few more pictures, even if it is just an up close shot of a ferterlizer bag. Also your quote page...why ask what services they are interested in, just show up and bid all of them, might get a larger service agreement that way.

Team Gopher
01-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi Ksland,

I like your site and your logo. I specifically liked the use of a black background on your website.

mdvaden
01-03-2004, 02:59 AM
Did you catch what's going on in the trees in the section on lawn installation. Oh man, how did that get in the photo?

In that grove in the background...

Did you see the worker behind the bush with his pants pulled down?

Just messing with you. Looks excellent.

BGL-florida
01-13-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm curious about how the "payonline" is working for you? I was thinking of using paypal for this as well. First time I've seen a landscpaper use it on the website.

The site is nice. Clean, simple uncluttered.
Nice headings and easy to navigate.

Is there anyone else that has use paypal for credit card payments by accounts?

ksland
01-13-2004, 12:47 AM
I'll tell you when someone uses it. Sites been up for a year, no takers. Better anyhow, but I have no means of accepting credit cards so I like to leave this as an option, easy to do and doesn't cost me nothing if it never gets used. I have however got a decent amount of estimate inquires however. I think having a website is good.......as long as it isn't plain jane boring.

mdvaden
01-13-2004, 01:26 AM
BGL Florida....

Our son uses it for his window business. In fact, he showed me the card for the account yesterday.

He says the system is great.

The card also allows him to deposit to his account, or even spend off it like a credit card.

Anyway, he just has the payments made to that account, and its secure and works.