PDA

View Full Version : EBay

Kingbman1
01-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Is there a lot of mowers for sale on ebay? If so, how are u searching for them, i cant seem to come up wiht any when i search.

proenterprises
01-04-2004, 11:23 PM
search for brand names like scag, exmark, gravely, hustler, walk behind mower, zero turn mower. etc.....

Rick Jones
01-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Or do an even more generic search and simply type in MOWER. Then sort by highest price first and you should come up with tons of results.

Ryan Lightning
01-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Its put into categories, Lawn mower fall under Home>Lawn & Garden>Tool,Gear,Equipment. Heres a link. I like to click on the Price above the first listing and It will list everything from highest to lowest. And use the search to type in mower brand, are deck size, are what ever your looking for.

http://listings.ebay.com/plistings/list/all/category20537/index.html?from=R11

TheKingNJ
01-05-2004, 02:52 AM
I usally use "Commercial Mower" ,, "walk behind mower" or "ZTR mower". they usally get a good outcome fore me.

and if that fails do what proenterprises said, search for brand name, Scag, Ransomes, Bunton, Exmark.......ect.

Expert Lawns
01-05-2004, 03:26 PM
i've never had a problem finding mowers. same advice here - use brand names, works every time. it will even bring up a bunch of accessories (striping kits, baggers etc)

paponte
01-05-2004, 04:35 PM
They are always on there. We sell mowers all the time on there. Home & garden/equipment/power equipment/mowers :p

pjslawncare/landscap
01-05-2004, 06:22 PM
"commercial mower" search. I bought my latest mower on ebay. A 60" lesco w/b 1 yr old for $2,000 and had to pick it up in GA (380 mi). Work slowed down so I had the time to travel. Stayed overnite, swam in indoor pool @ hotel and write expences off taxes

proenterprises
01-05-2004, 08:29 PM
nice deal man-wish i was able to get a hold of those cross country deals. never have the time to go anfd fetch them....but youve got to love em.

congrats!:drinkup:

chefdrp
01-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Thats how i have seen walk behinds. I just type in Walk behind lawn mower. Not with a S just mower

energy
01-06-2004, 02:50 AM
Drove across country for a $2000 walk behind? The price of mowers must be high where you are at. They cant be higher than over here though. I think it is a gamble sometimes, because when you get there, you never know what you are going to get. You can really check it physically unless you are there for spindles, bearings, engine.........and would really suck if you got there and the mower is not worth that much or has unexpected damages to it. I would not travel that far unless it is a killer deal, i mean a steal. Shipping for the most part is not that expensive by freight, probably a lot cheaper overall than you picking it up. Vacation nice, yes but just spending a night at a hotel pool, i would pass up on that. If you were going to spend a few days at Six Flags or Disney, then maybe a different story. Just got to be careful.