PDA

View Full Version : 25% off parts

bob
01-05-2004, 06:49 PM
I called Landscaper Supply today and they are offering 25% off in-stock parts for the rest of the week. It was suppose to end on the 2nd, but they extended it.

soccerlawn
01-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Wow, thanks for telling us.

BOTURF
01-05-2004, 07:57 PM
I have ordered from landscaper supply before and i will never ever order from them again. They screwed up the order and didnt send right thing on 1 item ( it was like my fault or they acted like it ) , then back ordered 2 more items and it took for ever to get them . I dont have the time or patience to deal with this crap. I will pay more money if i know i can get it quick from somewhere else Their customer service department has alkot to be desired

proenterprises
01-05-2004, 08:11 PM
they are local to me-i have yet to do any biz with them. they have nice walkbehinds and some good deals on 2 cycles.

they also have frequent sales on parts and from what i have heard offer quick shipping.

Potomac Lawns Inc.
01-05-2004, 08:43 PM
I have heard lots of people complain about them but i have never used them. I support my local dealer because they have ALWAYS ben there when i have needed them. I would rather pay a dollar more for the item and have them help me when i am in a jamb than to order the parts out sure i could save a few dollars but if a mower goes down and they have a dem o available they will let me use it till my parts come in. I have not seen a mail order company do that yet.

:gunsfirin

AL Inc
01-05-2004, 11:44 PM
I have bought from them in the past, they didn't have many of the things I needed. My experience with J Thomas has been flawless.
I buy mostly filters, belts, and common maintenance parts, and the savings are significant. I have a great dealer where I buy all of my machines, I wouldn't buy a piece of equipment from LS.

Scraper
01-06-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by BOTURF
I have ordered from landscaper supply before and i will never ever order from them again.

Ditto! I buy local unless absolutely necessary.

heybruck34
01-06-2004, 03:07 PM
I buy from J-Thomas and have been very happy with them. I buy local except for significant savings and bulk purchases. I always buy "generic" products from them- filters, blades belts- Saves me a lot over the dealer and I do it myself as needed. Specialty parts I go right to my dealer.

I have never used Landscaper Supply.

rodfather
01-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the info bob, but I don't have one within 50 miles of me I think...

bob
01-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by rodfather
Thanks for the info bob, but I don't have one within 50 miles of me I think...

I don't either. I call their 800 number.