PDA

View Full Version : Do you offer different programs???

LB Landscaping
01-07-2004, 08:13 PM
I am getting ready to develope a spring letter for my current customers and a marketing plan for ones I want. How many of you offer more than one package, and if so what do you offer. For ex.
Package 1: Mow & Go
Package 2: Mow, trim, Blow, edge
Package 3: The works; all of the above plus mulch, hedge trimming, aeration turf enhancement.
Obviously this example is a rough idea, just wondering how many of you offer something like this or it's all or nothing!!!

J Hisch
01-07-2004, 08:30 PM
we offer the following

weekly mowing service- mow trim blow
All turf service- mow trim blow, fert programs they choose which one
worry free lawn service- mow trim blow, shrubs, mulch, fert program, sprinkler maintenance

other for hire are annuals, leaf removal.

we deal only in turf, and landscape maintenance

jslandscapecompany
01-07-2004, 08:41 PM
We offer whatever they want. Be flexible and leave space in your contract to add on the extras. I have found that our basic contract for mowing is mow and blow. Then we check off trimming and edging as an extra, bagging can be an extra, double cutting is 15 % more to cut (should be cut twice a week letter follows double cutting service) and then the $20 lawn becomes $25 and they think they are getting so much more and they really are.
Then get them on your customer list, observe their property and send flyers promoting most of the things you can probably take over. Next thing you know you have a good client base, your advertising cost gets cut in half because your observations generate the work for the company.

proenterprises
01-07-2004, 10:23 PM
i would start out with the basic list which you and other have comprised above. start with those and then see who wants what, and who wants more than what youve got.

like others said, be flexibel in what you do. if somone wants somthing that you dont "advertise" and you know how to do it, than do it.

do be afraid to do the extras, as long as you bill for them and are turning a profit on the other jobs that are aside from mow, blow and go.

LB Landscaping
01-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Thats pretty much what I've been doing I was just looking to get something concrete on paper, we are always willing to do the extras. I am turning the majority of my accounts to 12 month contracts and thought this might be a good way to start.