PDA

View Full Version : Bid Sheet Setup... How To?

grasssin
01-07-2004, 11:18 PM
I am in the process of bidding some real estate rental properties and know what I am going to charge the company, I just dont know how to get it on paper in a professional manner.

I have to cut twice a month, trimming and edging along with it well. There is also a one time mulching job at each of the properties in April and hedge trimming as needed.

I have the invoices from the guys who did it last year and they also charged to pick up "excessive trash".

My question is how to get all this on paper, the lady wants me to give the invidual houses or condos in the subdivision instead of an overall price as well...

Thanks

Team Gopher
01-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi Grassin,

Here is a post (http://server2.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58646)that may give you some ideas.

Expert Lawns
01-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Grassin - I asked this question not too long ago. Try a search on it. One thing that I learned to do was just to bid them individually (sounds like you have to anyways), but compare them to accounts that you already have. Break it into sections of $35-40 (or however much a comparative lawn you already have would be). But remember, you dont' have to add in mobilization, for you are not doing much driving if they are condos and in the same neighborhood.