PDA

View Full Version : No drill ocdc?

wildbilly1113
01-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey LS members, Are there any ocdc type grass deflectors that tou don't have to drill holes in deck to mount it? I do not like the idea of drilling holes in my deck! I have the 60 and 72 ultracut Decks.Thanks

John Gamba
01-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by wildbilly1113
Hey LS members, Are there any ocdc type grass deflectors that tou don't have to drill holes in deck to mount it? I do not like the idea of drilling holes in my deck! I have the 60 and 72 ultracut Decks.Thanks

My kwickchute. I will see if i can fine a number. You can put one extra hole but you dont have to.
John

John Gamba
01-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Wildbill
Good News i had it spelled wrong. www.qwikchute.com
John

Lawn-N-Garden Guy
01-08-2004, 01:15 PM
John, How much time would it take to remove that chute and mount an Ultra-Vac in the field ,I have several accounts that want bagged and the rest don't care but they are combined in a daily route so it would'nt pay to do a repeat thru the neighborhood to either bag or side discharge.
Right now it takes like thee minutes to change from side dis. to ultra bagging.
LOOKING FOR A QUICK MOUNT

Lawn-N-Garden Guy
01-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Would wing nuts and lock washers work for quik removal ?

Outback Designz
01-08-2004, 01:37 PM
quote:One of you guy's wanted this info. Here ya go. This OCDC works on Hustlers, Exmark Z's and other machines with the factory welded metal extension for a bagger. The clips for holding the chute closed are large size paper holders from any stationary story and metal. Takes about 5 seconds to open or close.
The hinge is a gate type from Home Depot or any hardware story. I used a piece of aluminum which made sizing to the opening easy. Total price about $10 and works as designed.
Pete

Attachment: ocdc.jpg
This has been downloaded 999 time(s).

John Gamba
01-08-2004, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lawn-N-Garden Guy
Would wing nuts and lock washers work for quik removal ? [/QUOTE

I'm glad you asked, Yes two nuts and bolts are in the factory holes.
I put the qwikchute on then i put two wing nuts on. It takes about 15 seconds and the qwikchute comes off in one piece.

I do this for my Ultravac TOO.
John

wildbilly1113
01-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks John! Just what I was looking for,no drill and using factory holes! Exmark Rules!

John Gamba
01-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by wildbilly1113
Thanks John! Just what I was looking for,no drill and using factory holes! Exmark Rules!

YEAH! I think so too!
John

MasterForm
01-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Our unit installs in a few minutes with NO drilling.