PDA

View Full Version : Striping Kit on Ebay

ztrguy
01-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Has anyone purchased a Striping Kit on Ebay? If so, how do you like it? Are they the same as if you were to order one from your dealer? I'm referring to the Exmark roller striping kit for ZTR.

Metro Lawn
01-08-2004, 05:13 PM
I bought one for one of our Turf Tracers, just to try it out. I love it. It was an easy install and it works great. It looks the same as the ones being sold for the Zs.

TreffertLawnWrx
01-08-2004, 05:27 PM
I just bought one Monday. I paid 43.00 plus 13.00 for shipping. I wont have it on til this spring, though Im sure I could stripe my yard it just that theres that darn snow everywhere ;)

BCM
01-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, i'm new to the web site so help me out a bit. I was reading about the striping kit you were talking about and thought I would tell ya what I did to my 52'. I went to a local tow-truck shop and bought a few old mud flaps for a couple of bucks. then put it on the bottem of my deck, hanging down about one an half inches below the deck. it works really great!!..

steve in Pa.
01-08-2004, 08:58 PM
I bought a stripper of ebay. its smaller than the ones we bought for our lazers but same set up. looks like it will work fine. it has a lot smaller price tag than the ones for the lazers 350.00 a piece. paid 41.00 off ebay including shipping.

kootoomootoo
01-08-2004, 09:24 PM
strippers on ebay.......................can u buy it now>?:)

proenterprises
01-08-2004, 09:35 PM
my friend bougth 2 last season to put on his machines. they were the same queality and product that he could have gotten at the dealer...and he saved hundreds off the dealer price tag as well.

just check out the feedback profile on the member to make sure that the guy isint a crook.

good luck.