PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

MDMowing
01-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Some of you out there are doing a yearly/seasonal contracts with your clients. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me a copy of what they use. I have thought about this for many years but never had my customers sign anything. Lately it seems like they use me for a few months, then decide their done. Not that we do a bad job, they just find the neighbor kid who will do it for $10 verses my $50. If I had them in a contract then I think that would take care of that problem.

If you can send me anything That I could use a a base I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

:D

steve in Pa.
01-08-2004, 07:18 PM
just because you have a contract with them you still have to give them a way out. usually it has to be written letter. there is always a way out of contracts from what i've heard.

LawnPerfect
01-08-2004, 07:37 PM
"A good contract protects all parties involved, it also is fair and grants a provision to allow either party a way out of the contract"
my attorney

Team Gopher
01-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Hi MDMowing,

Maybe some of the information and links in this post (http://server2.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58646)will help.

TotalCareSolutions
01-09-2004, 11:58 AM
mdmow-

Post your e-mail address and Ill foward you a copy of ours. Although I do not think it will resolve the problem you mention. Your customers do not seem to respect you or your organization, and despite what you say, your work must not be that good. Generally a homeowner has enough sense to know what they will get for $10 and a kid. Raise your standard of customer and your standard of work.

MDMowing
01-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Thanks Team Gopher. I will look there and see. Also thanks to all for your help ( and thoughts). And... TotalCareSolutions you can e-mail us at mdmowing@lisco.com

Thanks again to all.