PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a bagger?

gamartin88
01-09-2004, 08:10 AM
I'm looking for some kind of hang on the side universal bagger for my ZTR. It's a Country Clipper jazee model. I don't usually need one so I was looking for one of the smaller models that simply hang off the side rather than one that mounts behind the mower with a big blower/collection system on it. If any of you guys know where I could get one I'd appreciate it.
TIA

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Try Accelerator Industries.

They make an excellent. lightweight Aluminum catcher that hangs of the side & can be fit to most mowers.

ElephantNest
01-09-2004, 08:57 AM
I just bought one off of Ebay for $160.00, but it wasn't that brand.

4.4 cu ft, anti scalp, etc.

Barkleymut
01-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Click on the advertisement link for Accelerator on the top of the page. They are super tough, pack the grass in great, are easy to unload, very lightweight, and very easy to take off and put back on (2 seconds). They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

John Gamba
01-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Accelerator!!!!!!!!

Ground Effects NH
01-09-2004, 10:20 AM
I also have the Accelerator jumbo "Excellent made btw"
John the photo shows the extra extension to the bagger can it be a PITA as far as Weight, time to unload,over all performance.
Very happy with mine ,would like a little more room, just fills up to fast.

Thanks

John Gamba
01-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Bamaa
I also have the Accelerator jumbo "Excellent made btw"
John the photo shows the extra extension to the bagger can it be a PITA as far as Weight, time to unload,over all performance.
Very happy with mine ,would like a little more room, just fills up to fast.

Thanks

Do you have a walk? If you do then get a jrco Transporter and TUB, You can put up to 9 bushels in it. For leaf time the extender is GREAT and with the transporter and tub its even better.

Wet grass can get heavy, so its up to you on that, Its 9 bushels with the two baggers together so if you put 9 in the tub and 9 in the bagger thats 18 bushels before emptying it(NOT BAD) for a walk behind. I will have a PERFECT example this spring of the baggers and trasporter and tub. See you then!
John

Ground Effects NH
01-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by John Gamba
Do you have a walk? If you do then get a jrco Transporter and TUB, You can put up to 9 bushels in it. For leaf time the extender is GREAT and with the transporter and tub its even better.

Wet grass can get heavy, so its up to you on that, Its 9 bushels with the two baggers together so if you put 9 in the tub and 9 in the bagger thats 18 bushels before emptying it(NOT BAD) for a walk behind. I will have a PERFECT example this spring of the baggers and trasporter and tub. See you then!
John

Yes...eXmark TTHP52:D
Have seen the ad's on jrco Transporter and TUB, The idea is definitely worth looking into.

Thanks my friend.....!
Bill

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 01:54 PM
I have the reg. size & XL Accelerators. The Leaf Extender would make a filled catcher too heavy for anything but dry leaves.

I have also tried the JRCO Tub on a smaller Walk & the added weight on the front is problematic, especially when filled w/clippings. The JRCO tub is also overpriced...a homemade version could be easily made if necessary.

ZEKE
01-09-2004, 03:07 PM
I have been very happy with my Accelerator catchers. Some folks don't like them on the 21's...they like to be able to kick the "soft" bags to see how full they are. Z

locutus
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Accelerator, dont leave home without it.

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Fareway Lawncare
Try Accelerator Industries.

They make an excellent. lightweight Aluminum catcher that hangs of the side & can be fit to most mowers. Is that your picture? Seems I remember a guy by the name of CASEY and ULTIMATE LAWN, and JACK D etc. on this site that was posting that exact picture. Yeah, now that I think about it, thats when the whole bigg fight with LGF came about about putting your name on your stuff to prove it was yours too:mad:

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 10:35 PM
You certainly are an excitable young fellow.

Regardless, we generally let the baggers fill & mulch the turf to reduce volume before emptying & refilling. The Leaf extender seems as though it may make the catcher too bulky & unmanageable. The XL is a heavy load when filled.

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Yes, very excitable. Cuz no one likes you ULTIMATE LAWN!

And for all those ot there who dont believe me, go here first: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51371&highlight=Accelerator

and, for more pictures, Search on the user ULTIMATE LAWN and the key words ACCELERATOR.

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Yes I am ULTIMATE LAWN.

This has already been established Columbo.

Try to stay current.

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 11:10 PM
So why is it you never post pictures ofyour entire rig? Huh? Just a fat liar you are. Well, I give you credit for attempting to bypass IP addressed, but, not for long. Becasue I will make sure youre not on this site anymore. Yu post cr@p that is totally false, and you are ZERO help for those trying to learn. Lets se some real pics of your equipment.:mad:

Doc Pete
01-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by The Lawn Boy Pro
Is that your picture? Seems I remember a guy by the name of CASEY and ULTIMATE LAWN, and JACK D etc. on this site that was posting that exact picture. Yeah, now that I think about it, thats when the whole bigg fight with LGF came about about putting your name on your stuff to prove it was yours too:mad:

Yup,
Too bad UL has cooked his own goose. It's just too late for anyone with sense to trust anything he does or says. Sad, just sad.......
DP

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Actually most of those who attempted to "cook my goose" are gone.

Unfortunately there are still a few stragglers.

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Yup, and you yet again ignored the question WHERE IS YOUR RIG?

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Maybe you have the knowledge to answr this: Whats the point of being on this site? I mean, do you not have a life or something? You cant impress people who dont even know who you are, and CANT know who you are becasue you constantly change screen names and locations, and now youre back in canada. What the he!! is wrong with you? Does it feel good to get your pat on the back for supposedly having 50 grand of equipment+? If everyone knows youre a liar, what good does it do? Everyone wastes their time on you. Heck, I wasted a whole post on worthless ol ULTIMATE LAWN (who really isnt all that "ULTIMATE").

Doc Pete
01-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by The Lawn Boy Pro
Yup, and you yet again ignored the question WHERE IS YOUR RIG?

Finally...... someone else that understands his technique of "Bait and switch". That's right, let everyone know:cool2: :cool2: This is a really sick dude.

Did you know he's now banned on the "other site" (smart move). Too bad Sean doesn't wake up.............
DP
And here's my rig. Small, but it's paid for free and clear.

Fareway Lawncare
01-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Here's my rig.

http://www.powerwheel-usa.com/products.htm

The Lawn Boy Pro
01-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Wasted server space, once again........:rolleyes:

J.Gordon
01-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by John Gamba
Accelerator!!!!!!!!

The Accelerator is worth the price!

Jeff :waving:

J.Gordon
01-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by
Click on the advertisement link for Accelerator on the top of the page. They are super tough, pack the grass in great, are easy to unload, very lightweight, and very easy to take off and put back on (2 seconds). They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

I think Barkleymut is exaggerating a little bit! It takes me at least 2.5 seconds to get mine back on! lol :laugh: :laugh:

Ground Effects NH
01-10-2004, 07:26 AM
gamartin88 found this on e-bay
Dunno if it will fit your rig and/ or it's anything you want ?
Good Luck.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2372197803&category=50377

bantam
01-12-2004, 07:39 AM
American Craftsman out of Coffeyville,KS used to make a hang on collector that fits the Country Clipper Walk mowers, it will also fit the Jazee models. Works VERY well. Is a cloth model. Check with your Country clipper Distributor, he might have the phone # OR even have one in stock.

gamartin88
01-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Thanks for all the help guys. Ought to help out this spring a lot to have one of those. Was getting pretty tired of blowing an entire yard of long grass into a tarp.