PDA

View Full Version : publix grocery stores

B&B LAWN
01-12-2004, 10:18 AM
do any of you or have any of you maintained any of these stores?
how much was your bid?was it a problem getting your money out of them?

TotalCareSolutions
01-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Around here they are a reputable organization. They are probably not going to be the easiest commercial account. Be prepared to wait up to 90 days for payment processing as usual with larger Company's. Are you offering full maintenance or just 'Lot Sweeping'.

greenngrow
01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
The only sexpreince I had with a Publix. Is one time while in Daytona Beach a OLD hooker asked me if I could give her a ride. She would do anything for a Ride. I politely had to say no......

The next day I was the same lady in the same clothes walking to another Publix....

Man stay away from those Publix you don't know what they are selling ITFLMAO

I am sorry about being so funny. Just had to tell this story

MP350
01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
I have a buddy who does the one in town, they have him on a point system, everything they find wrong gets a point, lose more than 10 points in a month and they can cancel his contract.

B&B LAWN
01-13-2004, 02:28 PM
what services is your buddy providing and about how much is he making if you dont mind me asking

rodfather
01-13-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MP350
I have a buddy who does the one in town, they have him on a point system, everything they find wrong gets a point, lose more than 10 points in a month and they can cancel his contract.

You gotta be kiddin'...screw that.

MP350
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Mows the lawn, trim hedges, trim palm trees, mulch flower beds, insect control,picks up trash along roadway. It is a real pita job,put he has done it for the past 8 or 9 years.

Lil' Cabrito
01-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Sounds like ya'll just don't learn, and keep coming back with your own jar of vasoline.:D