PDA

View Full Version : Upstate New York-Albany

chevyman1
01-13-2004, 02:35 PM
anyone from around here?

Old Red
01-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Hello Chevy, Their are a few fellas from UpstateNY that visit this site. I check this board at least daily.

chevyman1
01-13-2004, 03:30 PM
cool, thanks, just want to talk about some local issues

NYRookie
01-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Hi Chevyman1. I live about 45 miles NW of Albany. Where are you located?:)

Old Red
01-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Rookie, Are you in the adirondacks?

Navig8r
01-17-2004, 09:44 AM
ChevyMan..... I'm down in Dutchess County...... also got a couple members from Westchester and lots from L.I. on here.

NYRookie
01-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Old Red, I live in the foothills. I am in the park by about 1/4 of a mile in Fulton County.

TotalCareSolutions
01-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Navig8r,

Don't get to specific on where your located. See "Going door to door" in the 'Just starting in business' forum, for reasons why...

Old Red
01-18-2004, 05:50 PM
How about this $3000 head tax on employees without health insurance? Could you have worse state government than we have?

chevyman1
01-20-2004, 08:01 AM
for the members that actually count (everyone else) I am in the Saratoga area

chevyman1
01-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Don't tell.....

TotalCareSolutions
01-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Chevyman, you are obviously a brilliant man with a brilliant plan. I don't want to get on your bad side, I can already feel the sting of your ruthless razor wit! Can I be a part of your aggressive takeover endeavors? Can I go door to door with you, and undercut LCO's just like you? Or will you get mad and call me names?

I would simply urge my fellow members to read YOUR thread, 'Going door to door' in the 'Just Starting in Business' forum. If only other members would follow such an intelligently devised strategy... you are a marketing God!

I think to be a "hick" one should technically be from the south. I am from Scotia originally and lived in Albany most of my life. I have a brother that runs a successful Irrigation Co. out of Albany.

The title of your thread is: Upstate NY - Albany, so here I am.

chevyman1
01-21-2004, 08:08 AM
thanks for assuming the worst about me and trying to rally everyone against me. For your information, I am getting my LLC, I already have insurance, and I am paying my friends on the books. Sounds like a case of jealousy to me dude...let's be friends, not enemies

TotalCareSolutions
01-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by chevyman1
..let's be friends, not enemies

Nah. See ya around.

chevyman1
01-21-2004, 09:23 AM
hey your loss my friend....I just don't understand why a guy like you gets so mad by a 26 year olds successes like myself...I put myself thru college, earned my 4 year degree, worked in Sports, now for a software company in sales, and now that I'm thinking of changing professions, it's like "no, you can't invade my space"...all of my business savvy and marketing work in the corporate world I guess makes me a threat, because very few have the dual-ability for business and a good manual work ethic. I grew up on a farm and earned my keep, and that same attitude translates when I meet with customers all the time...that same attitude and skill-set will help me excel in the lawn field as well. I'd rather be allies, but if you don't want to be, you are on your own

TotalCareSolutions
01-21-2004, 11:02 PM
my friend

uh..what part of "nah" is so hard to understand?

Who's mad? Don't flatter yourself. Your so full of &ull$hit, your breath stinks...

I'm done with you on this thread.

the scaper
01-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Go F yourself Total Care hick from Georgia...for the members that actually count (everyone else) I am in the Saratoga area Hey chevyman, I think that the members who actually count on lawnsite are the ones that actually have something positive to contribute and probably not the ones who go around telling people to f-off and make stereotypical comments as you have made. I simply clicked onto your thread because I have family in new york and just wanted to see what was going on up that way. Unfortunatly as i read down i found your references to southern hicks burning crosses in yards. I find those to be quite childish remarks to be posting on a professional forum. Perhaps if you could get off your high horse and drop the false pride you have exhibited in many of your previous posts and you might be able to move forward in learning something about the green industry.

gogetter
02-06-2004, 10:18 AM
I just don't understand why a guy like you gets so mad

Again, refer to "going door to door" thread. :angry:

chevyman1
02-06-2004, 10:23 AM
this was a mistake dude let it go

gogetter
02-06-2004, 10:39 AM
What was a mistake??????

chevyman1
02-06-2004, 10:43 AM
don't worry dude, that was an isolated incident and I was banned...someone attacked me, I defended and apoligized.