PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Accounts

soonernation
01-15-2004, 03:17 PM
It seems like bidding commercial accounts is one thing I'm still not completely comfortable with. What are your views on out bidding the competition?

firststarlcld
01-15-2004, 03:26 PM
i have 19 commercial accounts and 4 government accounts. i found out it is not always the price that secures the bid but the performing work that is included in that bid. also you can order a book from lawncaresuccess.com that works pretty good also.

soonernation
01-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Has anyone ever used a portfolio of some of your best work to show commercial accounts what quality work you can do? I just thought of that when you said that "its not just the price, but the quality of work". What better way to show someone how good you are than to show them actual pics of what you've done. I saw some pics that you guys have been sending in and was impressed.

Equipguy
01-15-2004, 05:09 PM
We believe that's its usually the price. At least on your first account with a property manager. Once you have a foot in the door so to speak price becomes less, although not much, important. We have a brochure we made up with photo's of current and past commercial accounts. It seems to work well.