PDA

View Full Version : Lawn care time cards

LawnsRUsInc.
01-15-2004, 02:42 PM
What do you guys us as time cards we did have a time clock at my home where all of my equipment was located but we ran out of room and have all of our trucks and trailers out side, at a outdoor lot. We are now located like 4 miles from my home and we have 4 full time guys that work for me.

Any ideas please let me know.

Thanks jason

Avery
01-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Our crew leaders document times and turn them in at the end of the week.

twins_lawn_care
01-15-2004, 04:42 PM
can't you move the time clock to where all the equipment is, if you are having everyone meet there?
just a thought.
or depending on the trust of your crews, have a basic start time, and have them fill in the end times.

Turfdude
01-15-2004, 06:03 PM
I guess if you can't locate the clock where you store your equipment that the employee should sign-in his/her time, but must have a crew chief or foreman initial it.

LawnsRUsInc.
01-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Thanks, i wasnt sure how you guys did it so i was seeing if you guys had a better idea than what i had come up with. The time clock can not be located there due to having no indoor storage. I think in the morning when the guys come in the crew leader can mark everyone in. He is trust worthy, so i can have him take like a roll call while he sends everyone out. an then he can hand them in at the end of the week.

Thanks jason

SodKing
01-16-2004, 04:17 PM
We have crews that operate remotely and we use their gps tracking data as their time sheet.