PDA

View Full Version : Tag line for Fairway Lawn Care

FERT-TEK
01-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion for a "tag line" for my business. The name of the business is Fairway Lawn Care. The tag line doesn't necessarily have to relate to golf though. I do I want it to relate to either the green industry or to the quality of my work. I started thinking about this today after posting a logo design contest on DesignOutpost.com. After my logo is complete I will make up letterhead, business cards and vehicle signage and encorporate them in my advertising. My first ideas are; "A bad day golfing is better than a good day working in the yard" or "Honest work for a fair price." I personally like the latter.
I hope I didn't come up with either of these after subliminally picking them up on Lawn site. If I have I apologize and would like to ask for permission to use it.

Turfdude
01-17-2004, 04:13 PM
"Fairway lawn care ... driving you to the green"

rodfather
01-17-2004, 04:55 PM
Fairway Lawn Care...from tee to green, we do it all

sprout
01-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Fairway Lawn Care... I'm always up on the green.

Soupy
01-17-2004, 06:20 PM
"Golf Course Quality For The Home Owner"
"Above Par Quality" or "Quality above Par"

Dave, Good Luck on your Logo contest you are having at Design Outpost . I'm currently having a Logo contest going on there too.

Ken

Expert Lawns
01-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Fairway Lawn Care - We Cut Grass

FERT-TEK
01-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Soupy, check mine out. It is in the logo contests under lawn care logo needed or somthing like that $75.00.
What is the name of your contest? I will give you feedback if yu want it.

Metro Lawn
01-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Fairway Lawn Care:

"Your Hole In One, For Quality"

"We're Pros On The Green"

"Country Club Quality, At Putt Putt Prices"

"Driving To Be The Best"

"When Par Isn't Good Enough"

"We're Driving For Your Satisfaction"

"Your Personnal Greenskeeper"

"We're On Top Of Our Game"

"Where Quality Is Par For The Course"

just a few...

Fareway Lawncare
01-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Fairway Lawncare...Your Grass is our Green.

It works on so many levels.

Soupy
01-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Dave, Mine is titled Lawn-Tek Logo or something like that. I Have been watching yours. That is how I knew you had one :) I seen a good Logo that would fit your concept. i will try to find it and I'll Pm you.