View Full Version : 3 point aerator

01-18-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm looking for a 3 point aerator, Cat. "0" for my John Deere 420.. I used a classen pull type last spring, I think the 3 point will be alot handier for turning and crossing sidewalks and drives, etc.. If anyone has one to sell or a good source for a 42 or 48 inch model let me Know..

01-18-2004, 03:25 PM
YOu might be able to convert your classen pull type to a three point. I htink they are basicly the same unit with different brackets. I know of Classen, turfco, lesco, turfvent, ryan, and Maybe blutebird. All make three point versions of thier aerators.
I am looking into getting a pull type myself.

01-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Thanks Paul, I think I met you at the flex-deck BBQ last spring... I have some literature on most of those brands and thay are all cat. 1. I realize I can use the cat. 0 pins, but there is also a dementional difference in the set-up between "0" and "1"
The Classen that I used last spring was Capt. Devo's and I just used it on my acre and a half. This spring I would like to either buy or rent one and make some money before cutting and spring clean-ups..

01-19-2004, 02:11 AM
I didn't catch the catagory difference, that could be a problem.
You might have to modify one to fit. good lick.

04-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Millcreek makes a mini airator for 0 and limited 1 classes. I have a 60" on my Kubota B7500 But they run about $1500. I got mine used for $375 plus tax, $50 in new bushings, $10 in paint. I had to do some rewelding and sandblasting. I had one friend offer me $1000 for it.