PDA

View Full Version : Lesco Z-Two Mowers

JohnsonLawn
01-23-2004, 11:19 PM
I did a search on the Lesco Z Two and really did not find a hole lot. My question is how do they compare to exmark, hustler, toro etc. ? Do they give a quality cut and are they as rugged as the others. I hear lots of talk about other mowers but would really like an honest opinion about the Z-Two. Thanks

chefdrp
01-24-2004, 12:24 AM
only thing i can tell you is i have used the lesco w/b. I have seen the Z and it looks good. real compact. Like a tight glove.

quikag
01-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Love mine. I bought it a little over a year ago, put 350 hours this year on it on the cut is really good as long as you keep the blades sharp and everything lined up. I havn't had any experience with any other mowers so I don't know how they compare. Good luck.

Metro Lawn
01-24-2004, 05:21 AM
Lesco really is a decent machine for the price, it's just slow.. can't keep up with my Super Zs or the Dixie Choppers... but then again who can.. The new Gravely is the closest, but still a bit slower... I would buy a Lesco based on the performance of the w/b I had years ago.

Kelly & Sons
01-24-2004, 11:13 AM
I have a Lesco 'Viper' and a 32" Lesco WB, I haven't really had any problems with either of them... just keep up the proper PM, keep the blades sharp, and you should be fine...

qualitylandscaping
01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Love mine!!!!!! Nothing to complain about..:)