PDA

View Full Version : My New 6.2 !

John Gamba
02-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Just got my new 6.2 accelerator bagger today!! Thank You peter!
John
Oh Extender will be soon:cool: I forgot to order it:eek:

PeterA
02-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Hi John
Looks like you did get the 2004 model- hope you like it. Check out some of the improvements over the older models especially around the back of the catcher- new gussets around the door rings, triangular gussets on the bottom of the bag, the built in catch for the extender (which also strengthens the top of the bag) and a smoother single piece construction on the rear door and rear door frame (we cut two angle sections out of a long piece of aluminum and bend them around with a bit of heat- then just weld the seam). Also we made the opening a bit taller to help with performance on the deeper ultra cut deck (it will still work fine on the non ultra cut decks)

Peter

John Gamba
02-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by PeterA
Hi John
Looks like you did get the 2004 model- hope you like it. Check out some of the improvements over the older models especially around the back of the catcher- new gussets around the door rings, triangular gussets on the bottom of the bag, the built in catch for the extender (which also strengthens the top of the bag) and a smoother single piece construction on the rear door and rear door frame (we cut two angle sections out of a long piece of aluminum and bend them around with a bit of heat- then just weld the seam). Also we made the opening a bit taller to help with performance on the deeper ultra cut deck (it will still work fine on the non ultra cut decks)

Peter

I did, i know i will be HAPPY!!!!!!!!!