PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Hedges

Expert Lawns
02-11-2004, 06:02 PM
I have read a lot of threads about people wanting pictures from other people to use for their advertising. I always thought it was wrong. Well, here's my dilema: I am doing my advertising and have no pictures of hedge trimming jobs. As you all know I have contributed pictures of my lawns, trucks, and equipment. I never thought to take 'hedge shots'. If you would allow it, I would like one or two nice pics to include with my advertising. Thanks

Expert Lawns
02-13-2004, 05:01 PM
This thread sure had produced the responses that i was looking forward to. Looks like i'm waiting till spring.......I'll live

Metro Lawn
02-15-2004, 12:56 PM
I did an online image search to see what would come up. Not very much, but I did find a few. Hope these may help.

Metro Lawn
02-15-2004, 12:58 PM
picture number 2

Metro Lawn
02-15-2004, 12:59 PM
picture number 3

Expert Lawns
02-16-2004, 05:35 PM
thanks metro, i found a a few, but yours are much better. gracias

grassrootsinab
02-17-2004, 12:59 PM
What about only posting images of the type of hedge...I've used a close up of cotoneaster and juniper from an online garder's pic encyclopedia....just a thought. Obviously it isn't as good as seeing the "finished" product but it may get you by until you can take some pics of your own work.

Expert Lawns
02-17-2004, 04:18 PM
good idea grassroots. i've been doing a lot of searches for "hedges" on the internet. plenty of results, just not what i'm looking for. i may have to just settle for what i can find until spring time.

also, i've been looking for some pictures of lawn edging. (like i would do with my stick edger) but all i get for results on that search is for landscape edging that you would install around flowerbeds