PDA

View Full Version : New Web page

FFMED74
02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Well I have gone and done it!! Started on my web page. I found a site that is called www.domainnamesanity.com they register your .com name for $20 a year and host it for $41.49 a year with no pop-ups and register you with search engines (14) all for that price. So far so good and I will be up and running in 48 hrs, I hope! That also includes email address' and stuff.... I was going to go with 1and1, but they are pretty steep now that their free 3 yaer deal is over. When I get up and running please check it out and give me some input... I may have a lot of questions too!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ksland
02-12-2004, 12:36 PM
I designed my web page with zero experience, have it hosted, submitted to major search engines, and registered the domain name, total cost upfront $5.95. Total yearly cost $5.95 click on www down below to see my $5.95 a year total cost website:cool:

JohnsonLawn
02-12-2004, 07:30 PM
ksland, your site looks awesome. What software did you use to design it and who is hosting it for you. Looks great.

Wells
02-12-2004, 08:21 PM
ksland,

The new changes look very nice as usual. You did a great job with the website.
It looks like you found Xara...what did you think about it??

Team Gopher
02-13-2004, 12:20 PM
Hi FFMED74,

Whats your new web address so we can check it out? :)

FFMED74
02-14-2004, 10:53 PM
www.StraightWayLC.com it is my first attempt at web building and I am very limited right now with basically what the provider has for me. I am planning on adding pages soon and getting up some of my work, dont have a dig cam yet.... oh well could scan them in. Fire away at me and let me know how bad it is. Like it says below, if it is on fire or bleeding I can usually fix it, other than that(web page fall into other than that cat.) I might be in trouble!:blob4:

ksland
02-17-2004, 09:05 PM
irepublics.com hosts it and it was created using dreamweaver mx (awesome prog)

I just added a customer login thanks to Gopher software. Check it out! www.kandslandscape.com