PDA

View Full Version : Side Business

Mack
02-13-2004, 09:27 AM
I was approched the other day buy my friend that ownes a gas station. He wanted to know if I was interested in going into business with him to change light bulbs. You would go around to local gas stations and clean the lights and change the bulbs if burned out. My question is do you think you can make money at it and to keep busy during the off season also do them at late night during the summer. Just a question and has anyone tried it also what about OSHA rules. Thanks

jajwrigh
02-13-2004, 01:26 PM
That kind of work is very repiticious...ask yourself if you want to do something over and over with little variation.

promower
02-13-2004, 03:18 PM
If the price is right I have no problem doing something over and over. There is a little variation though, the work may be the smae but you would travel to different locations.

Randy Scott
02-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Are you talking about the lights under the pump canopies? If so, that would be a good gig during the summertime. No doubt that being up the ladder you'd get a good view of some "tig ol' bitties".

MudslinginFX4
02-14-2004, 10:11 AM
I have several businesses that I run and own. My landscape business is my priority though and everything else I do when I have spare time.