PDA

View Full Version : Spring clean up estimate already!

promower
02-13-2004, 03:54 PM
I think everyone around here is sick of seeing snow. I got a call today to schedule an estimate for a spring clean up and theres still a ton of snow out here. Season doesnt start till about the first or second week in April for me. They called said come take a look when the snow melts they want to be first on the list. Good start for the season wondering if this will be the only call for a for the month or if theres more coming:blob3:

gramps
02-13-2004, 04:23 PM
It's never too early. Just had a call to add fertilization to next seasons maintance.

jajwrigh
02-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Nice work guys! I have been receiving renewal service agreements from customers on a daily basis lately. Spring is just around the corner!

bastalker
02-13-2004, 05:27 PM
We have about another month before the calls start trickling in. Then in late April it gets plain nuts!! I usually cant keep up with the calls..

jajwrigh
02-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Bastalker-
You must admit that it is a great feeling not being able to keep up with all of the incoming calls!!!

Lux Lawn
02-13-2004, 06:15 PM
I got two calls this week already and we have snow still.One is a house I gave an estimate on last year the guy doesn't sound too happy with the guy he had the second call was for maintaining a Staples office supply store on a main road that would be nice to get.I'm planning on getting my truck lettered in the spring and if I get the Staples and park on the main road look at all the advertising my truck can do for me.If I do get it I will service the place in the early morning when the street is busy and there's lots of people going to work.

dkeisala
02-13-2004, 06:59 PM
We just had a week of awesome weather here in the Northwest. I took the opportunity to start and complete our initial fertilizer and lime applications. Nice to have that out of the way.

bastalker
02-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by jajwrigh
Bastalker-
You must admit that it is a great feeling not being able to keep up with all of the incoming calls!!!

Yeah..but this waitin for em is killin me!!;)

stslawncare
02-14-2004, 10:39 AM
wow is it that time already??? i cant believe it. have any guys in the north atlantic area (de md pa nj) been getting calls yet? i hope its just not time for this area yet.