PDA

View Full Version : Design software

ej Landscaping
02-13-2004, 09:10 PM
We are looking for a good, quality landscape design and irrigation design program that works hand in hand with a digital camera.

Anybody out there using something like this?

Thank you for your responses

MudslinginFX4
02-13-2004, 09:18 PM
I know you can find what you are talking about at Best Buy and other places. I used to have one of the very basic versions a couple of years ago but even it had the thing with the digital camera. I can't remember the name. Maybe some other guys on here can give you a good name for one.

Lanelle
02-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Try Prolandscape or Design Imaging. These are fully developed programs that will do what you are looking for and maybe more.

AGLA
02-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Its bad enough that people "design" landscapes using digital imaging, now were going to "design" irrigation with it too?

I hope that you are looking for two separate programs and that I misunderstood.

Rickenz
02-14-2004, 12:31 AM
We use ProLandscape. Does ok for imaging if your into that. Not bad as a basic drawing program. Pretty well worthless as an effective irrigation design tool.

Acute Cut
02-14-2004, 09:45 AM
If you use search you find some wonderful posts on this very subject. I will say this. I have the Dig software and i LOVE it. It costs a hell of alot more than an office depot version, but the quality is just as much better. Go with dig. When you do the search you can see some examples of each program. I would post some for you here, but i just got done reformatting my harddrive two days ago or so. Lucky me.:angry: