View Full Version : ????

02-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know how to get a license to fertilize in the state of Missouri or other requirments? And another weird questiong dont get mad, but is it legal to operate without insurance besides auto if just doing lawncare?

02-14-2004, 05:49 PM
You have to take the core exam and turf applicator test to become licensed in Missouri. If you call the Dept. of Agriculture they can tell you when upcoming test are. In order to maintain a pesticide applicators license you are required by the Dept. of Ag. to carry $500,000 of liability coverage. Yes you must be licensed in order to professionally apply chemicals, either restricted or non-restricted use.

Advanced Lawncare
02-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Missouri Dept of Ag Website (http://www.mda.state.mo.us/)