PDA

View Full Version : Does estimate include leaf clearing?

dsgrass pro
02-15-2004, 08:14 PM
When giving an estimate, is leaf removal quoted in with the price or is it extra. Thank You

Kelly's Landscaping
02-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Depends Commercials it may be included on my Residential it is never included how do I know how long fall is going to take when its April or May and I am doing the estimate. I also give them the option not to have a clean up when you get busy your understand why I never finish all my cleans up any way just to much work and it always snows 1-2 weeks too soon.

NCL
02-15-2004, 09:41 PM
clean -ups are always an extra except in commercial contracts that ask specifically for it.

precisioncut
02-15-2004, 09:57 PM
I estimate what they ask for.

Cedar Lawn Care
02-28-2014, 04:50 PM
I have heard of companies requiring clean-ups for all their clients and charging them an hourly fee.
I am aware of companies that mow their lawns weekly even after the lawns quit growing and either mulch or bag the leaves till they have all fallen. They charge the same as a mow.
I personally make my clients aware I do leaf clean-ups and have them contact me if they are interested and it is an extra charge.

Kelly's Landscaping
02-28-2014, 04:55 PM
That's the second 10 year old thread I commented on iv seen resurrected today.

Cedar Lawn Care
02-28-2014, 05:19 PM
I enjoy the new content even if many of the comments are a decade old. The advice is still relevant. :)

Kelly's Landscaping
02-28-2014, 11:46 PM
I think what you have demonstrated is something I have felt for many years here. Which is the threads 10 years ago were better they were more lively and often about business related topics that get no mention at all now.