PDA

View Full Version : weedman franchise

jeff_0
02-16-2004, 01:12 PM
I talked to them on Friday. We were talking about what they do to get customers. They guy said in the past tele-marketing got most of there customers but now more people are subscribing to a service that blocks there calls, so there going to have to try other routes. By hearing this i don't think lawn franchises are going to grow as quickly as they will as in the past. He said there going to do more door hangers and direct mail.

Team Gopher
02-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi jeff_0,

There was a recent article about Weed-Man that I read which said they also purchase other LCO's to expand their customer base.

Dan's lawn care
02-16-2004, 01:16 PM
They call my house ALL the time.:angry:

workaholic
02-16-2004, 09:51 PM
I also talked to them about info on there franshises and it is very expensive to start up. I figured its best to start on my own and invest in my business it might take longer but i wont owe any body anything and thats the way i do business.

MARYLANDMOWER
02-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Jeff O,
I talked to them too at one point, more for me to see what they had to say. #1...For all the money they want, they don't even help you got your applicators license......???? That's the hardest part, the rest you can figure out on your own......buy a truck and spray unit and Sell.Sell Sell!!!! Not saying it's the worst thing in the world, but it wasn't for me, especially the telemarketing thing. You would be basically "buying a job" you already have a business so just work on expanding and growing. Why line somebody else's pockets when you can line your own. Just my opinion.
Dave