PDA

View Full Version : My kids are great

FFMED74
02-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Got my daughter and son (8and 4) to help me stuff newspaper tubes today. Got out about 700 flyers this weekend, took 125lb paper and copied on the computer my little add and then cut then into three strips, so they are a bit bigger than a post card but have weight. I know when I get a 8x11 sheet of plain white paper it goes into the round file without even looking at it. I also placed my ad today for the last week of Feb thru firsy 2 weeks in April. No calls yet, but I am chomping at the bit to get started, seems slow and cold up here in indy.

FrankenScagMachines
02-16-2004, 07:55 PM
What do you mean "stuff newspaper tubes"? I'm always looking for new ways to advertise.

BigEd
02-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Hes talking about the box for the newspaper usually under the mailbox or beside it.Around here there is alot of brick mailboxes and they have built in paper tubes under the mailbox.

FFMED74
02-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Exactly, can't put it in the mailbox, but the post and newspaper tube is fair game. LOL I also had my daughter run some up to residents that didn't have tubes and put them on the door knob! 8 year olds have tons of energy and cheap labor....Loves her daddy and wants to help, I love my kids they are great.

FrankenScagMachines
02-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Oh ok, here we don't have tubes (i've seen them now that i know what you mean) we have boxes for the paper, but in town they just throw them on the lawn or walk or porch mostly.