02-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Job Advertisement

Title: Landscaper (crew leaders)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Seasonal, Overtime
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: 2004/04/01
Skill Requirements:
Education: Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable
Experience: Experience an asset
Languages: Speak English, Read English
Work Setting: Landscaping company, Lawn care company, Nursery
Area of Specialization: Growth of ornamental plants, Lawn and garden maintenance, Landscape construction
Type of Landscaping Experience: Residential construction, Public gardens, Restoration and preservation projects
Landscape Design Skills: Manage landscaping projects
Construction Skills: Rock gardens, Fieldstone paths, Stone garden walls, Ornamental ponds and waterfalls, Interlocking brick, Retaining walls
Additional Skills: Read blueprints
Essential Skills: Working with others, Decision making, Job task planning and organizing, Continuous learning
Other Information: You'll get overtime pay over 8hrs/day, 44/wk. Crew leaders work 55-65 hrs/wk, or 3,500 to over 5,000 per month. Combined with an excellent company-working environment that does top notch work, we are the design/build team to work for. Positive attitude and clean driver's license a necessity.

Employer: Serious inquiries Pm me (Kris) for contact number.

Business Profile: We provide landscape design, construction, and maintenance for both homeowner and commercial clients. A growing business that believes that employees are our most valuable asset.

kris
03-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Bump to the top ... start date obviously has changed, and salary is a bit higher.

1MajorTom
03-30-2005, 12:34 AM
hhhmmmm, can women apply? I know one that may be interested (not me). ;)

kris
03-30-2005, 12:37 AM
I think we have as many gals as guys hired so far this year...so ya! ...no bringing brats with them though.

1MajorTom
03-30-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh come on now, I'm sure you'd grow to love the brats, and......... I'm sure she wouldn't let them steal your roll of quarters. :waving:

dvmcmrhp52
03-30-2005, 12:52 AM
I could use some fresh air...............I'm coming up Kris.................. :drinkup:

kris
03-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Any time Dave! Be glad to have you.

kris
04-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Just hired a guy from Philly :waving:

kris
04-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Mr Philly was a no show...go figure!

1MajorTom
04-17-2005, 08:10 PM

Oh come on Kris, you can admit it to us.... he just didn't realize he was going to have to live in an igloo up there. ;)

kris
04-19-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't know what his problem was Jodi .... I did have that bad feeling though ..took him 3 days just to come in to see me but he always phoned and seemed to have a good reason .... the day that he was supposed to come in to work..no call, nothing... oh well...his loss .... i could have set him up in a very comfortable igloo.
I'm hiring double what I need to compensate for no shows and guys/girls that wont make it.... first one to be cut was today ...thats a whole story in itself. Lets just say that the last straw was straight gas in a blower :help: Blowers toast and so is he!

dvmcmrhp52
04-19-2005, 10:05 PM

Why am I not surprised?

Hope you find some good people..........they aren't easy to come by.................

kris
04-19-2005, 10:10 PM
In all honesty Dave, Im really impressed with the bunch (except that one) of new hires so far .... I think it's the best bunch coming out of the gate so far. Time will tell though...

dvmcmrhp52
04-19-2005, 10:18 PM
In all honesty Dave, Im really impressed with the bunch (except that one) of new hires so far .... I think it's the best bunch coming out of the gate so far. Time will tell though...

Good for you, hope your season goes well........

kris
12-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Job Advertisement

Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: 2006/04/01
Skill Requirements:
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable
Area of Specialization: Growth of ornamental plants, Lawn and garden maintenance, Landscape construction
Type of Landscaping Experience: Residential construction, Public gardens, Restoration and preservation projects
Construction Skills: Rock gardens, Fieldstone paths, Stone garden walls, Ornamental ponds and waterfalls, paving stone, Retaining walls,tree and shrub planting.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Decision making, Job task planning and organizing, Continuous learning
Other Information: You'll get overtime pay over 8hrs/day, 44/wk. Crew leaders work 55-65 hrs/wk, or 3,500 to over 6,000 per month. Combined with an excellent company-working environment that does top notch work, we are the design/build team to work for. Positive attitude and clean driver's license a necessity.
Our shop is on 20 acres of land and all our trucks and equipment are top notch.

Business Profile: We provide landscape design, construction, and maintenance for both homeowner and commercial clients. A growing business that believes that employees are our most valuable asset.

Just a bump to the top .... with a few changes in the original ad.
If anyone is interested in relocating we will consider paying your expenses.
Alberta is a booming province and the "place to be" in Canada.
If you are living in the East(Toronto area) I will be in the area around the first week of Jan./06 .

tionina
12-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Hi kris im from indonesia , im very interesting to apply that job, that possible for me i got 10 years experience in contruction , technical administration ,cad drafter, QS, and i got 1 year experience in landscape.

kris
12-11-2005, 09:22 AM
And.... do you have a working visa for here? Are you the guy that phoned me last summer?

tionina
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
No i haven,t called you last summer, this is the first time im join in this website, and i didn,t have work visa yet, maybe you can help me , if you dont mind i can call you , just give your phone number , thank you

kris
12-12-2005, 06:38 PM
I know the first time on the website but did you get my number from an internet ad last summer?

tionina
12-12-2005, 10:54 PM
No i didint have your phone number yet, you have personal website maybe i can look in your web site or you can give me your number, thank you

kris
12-29-2005, 12:29 PM
No i haven,t called you last summer, this is the first time im join in this website, and i didn,t have work visa yet, maybe you can help me , if you dont mind i can call you , just give your phone number , thank you

Sorry I am not willing to help with the work Visa... if you can get yourself here with the legit papers I will consider you.

JLL25
12-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Kris--
Are you still looking for good help?

kris
02-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Kris--
Are you still looking for good help?

I'm sorry, I didn't even see this until now...the answer is always.

Job Advertisement

Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: 2006/04/01
Skill Requirements:
Construction Skills: Rock gardens, Fieldstone paths, Stone garden walls, Ornamental ponds and waterfalls, paving stone, Retaining walls,tree and shrub planting.
Other Information: You'll get overtime pay over 8hrs/day, 44/wk. Crew leaders work 55-65 hrs/wk, or 3,500 to over 6,000 per month. Combined with an excellent company-working environment that does top notch work, we are the design/build team to work for. Positive attitude and clean driver's license a necessity.
Our shop is on 20 acres of land and all our trucks and equipment are top notch.

Just a bump to the top .... with a few changes in the original ad.
If anyone is interested in relocating we will consider paying your expenses.
Alberta is a booming province and the "place to be" in Canada.

LADYBIRD
02-25-2006, 12:55 PM
I wish we could have igloo's here in ontario. But all the white stuff seems to missing us. Very bad year for snow removeal. And the ex doesnt have to many contracts. Oh boy dont i feel sorry for his wallet.

kris
02-25-2006, 01:32 PM
I wish we could have igloo's here in ontario. But all the white stuff seems to missing us. Very bad year for snow removeal. And the ex doesnt have to many contracts. Oh boy dont i feel sorry for his wallet.

Not much snow here this year at all..in fact I can still see the grass...I was in Toronto a week or so ago and they have more snow than us ...your point of answering this thread is what?

kris
03-02-2006, 09:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kris
03-17-2006, 07:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^