View Full Version : Tail gate dump

02-17-2004, 03:00 PM
Does any one know of the site that I can get a tail gate dump?. It's the one where you put it on your tail gate and use a tarp and roll or whind the grass or mulch out. I need a heavy duty one.

02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Try looking at the Gemplers catalog they have everything.

02-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Its called a loadhandler. Check it out on www.ebay.com Scott

02-17-2004, 03:36 PM
It's called a Load handaler Got mine at Canadian Tire 4 years ago It's great .try a search on that name Good luck My grammer is probably out to lunch again

02-17-2004, 10:40 PM
Load handlers are great - just keep debris from piling up behind your wheel wells and inside corners beside the tail gate otherwise your load locks into place and it will be impossible to unload until you clear these areas out.

02-17-2004, 11:29 PM
+ you can roll it forward a bit and separate tools from debris :)

02-17-2004, 11:36 PM
We have used load handlers for several years now. We got ours at Northern Tools. They have a web site you can order it from. I recomend getting the com. model; it is a lot heaver and no plastic.

02-18-2004, 08:19 AM
what is the model number of the commerical model?. i don't see it on there web site?.