PDA

View Full Version : Budget Question

PCLL
02-17-2004, 03:46 PM
I'd like to know if anyone here has done work for large chemical plants? Reason I ask is because I'm placing a bid and don't want to short myself w/out knowing what sort of money they'd like to spend. I have a successful bid structure for my residential and small commercial properties, but with this being so large I certainly want to take full advantage.

Lombardi
02-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Since you already have a successful bid structure, why not stick to that? Just because you are giving a bid to a large company does not mean that they will pay anymore than what the average rate for that area is.
In reality, you will probably be underbid because most large organizations are required to get several bids and usually go with the cheapest. Good luck.

PCLL
02-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I guess you're right man, like I stated the place is so large it feels a bit intimidating. The amount is going to be substantially larger than any proir property I've managed to this point- intmidation factor. Also, they've asked that the bid be submitted by Thursday, hopfully they aren't shopping around too much.