PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Facilities, and Naming the Business

pomcguir
02-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Hello!

We are just starting a lawn care business, and my first question seems to be quite trivial, but where do you people go to the bathroom out there in the residential jungle?
Also, should we call it "Lawn Care", if we intend to start out just with a basic mowing/clean up service?
Thanks very much in advance
pomcguir

jajwrigh
02-18-2004, 12:45 PM
I usually go to the bathroom at home before I leave or in the middle of the day. Sometimes the occasional gas tank on a car looks tempting but I resist. Call your business whatever you want!

FFMED74
02-18-2004, 08:35 PM
You can stop at the gas stations or McDonalds and such, that is usually what I do, but hydrate your self, it is very easy to get over heated in the summer. Heat cramps and heat exhaustion very common and easy to fix, get cool and drink water/gator/power ade, stay away from carbonated bevs and of course adult bevs. The most serious is heat stroke. I see those every once and a while, very serious life threatening situation. Need EMS for that on.

mtdman
02-19-2004, 04:32 AM
I drink like crazy all day. And I have to use the bathroom often. I've got a nice collection of restaurant and park bathrooms I stop off at scattered throughout town. I never go outside, in a customer's yard, etc.

promower
02-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Ask your customers for a house key for bathroom purposes:D

chevyman1
02-20-2004, 04:29 PM
just go into a woods behind someone's house if you have to man, it's not a big deal

crawdad
02-21-2004, 07:14 AM
I am a man. The world is my urinal.
Those blue tater chip cans, the ones that are kinda like Pringles, they make nifty emergency urinals, just stand in the door of the truck, mumbling into your cellphone.
Crawdad

sodzilla
02-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Buy an enclosed trailer and put a small portapotty in it. Like the ones that are in campers.

mtdman
02-22-2004, 04:54 PM
It amazes me the LCOs that spend $ on logos, vehicle lettering, uniforms, insurance, advertising, marketing would take a chance in throwing away all that money by being seen urinating in public or in a customer's yard. That has got to be the #1 most unprofessional thing I can think of being caught doing, yet so many folks think that it's "not a big deal."

:rolleyes:

pomcguir
02-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Thank you all for the advice on bathroom facilities, and naming the business posted a few days ago.
This is my first time to start, finance, market, etc., a business of my own.
I want to especially thank the post that expanded on the fundamental rules of public behaviour, and the financial aspect, and far as asking the customer for a key to the house for bathroom use, keep your mowing job, Comedy Central is not hiring at this time.