PDA

View Full Version : Aeration pictures

FERT-TEK
02-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Hey guys I am asking for a little help/ permission here. Does anyone have any good illustrations or pictures that will show the benefits of aeration. Kind of like a cross section of the soil after it has been aerated. I am working on some new aeration brochures with a designer and would like to add a good illustration or picture to it. I have one but don't know where I got it to ask for permission to use it. If the enclosed attachment is yours please let me know if I can use it for local advertisement. I am a one man operation that strictly works in the west suburbs of Chicago.

mtdman
02-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Look here. I think that's where this pic came from. I am considering ordering some of their materials myself.

Lookie Lookie (http://www.growpro.com/catalog.asp?CatalogDetailsID=28)

Soupy
02-18-2004, 08:44 PM
That picture is used all over the web for aeration.

FERT-TEK
02-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Hey Soupy how is it going! Do you know if it is copy writed? Do you know of any others that might be of some use?

BULLGRAZER
02-18-2004, 10:58 PM
FLC Dave,

The pic you shared is a very good but popular one. I have attached a MS-Word doc which is in 3-up format. It does have a graphic (blk/wht) at the top but is not very detailed. However, the info about the process and benefits are straight forward without industry jargon. Residential homeowners I have provided this to have 5 of 10 become customers for aeration project.

Hope this helps,

-=KC=-

BTW - I took the liberty of saving your bmp (above) as both a jpg and gif format. The size has been greatly reduced which should assist you ( or anyone else who grabs it) with documents, email and web site etc. The quality is not affected.

Your bmp = 264 kb
The attached jpg = 114 kb
The attached gif = 57.8 kb

jsr2741
02-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Don't know if this would meet your needs but Ryan turf products last year had a marketing kit you could buy. Had a bunch of brochures and informative stuff in it. I think it was $20 or $30 bucks.

BULLGRAZER
02-18-2004, 11:11 PM
I did not realize we could not post multiple attachments unless zipped.

Sorry folks...my bad

I'm only including the gif format with the MS-Word aeration doc due to size restrictions with attachments.

-=KC=-

FERT-TEK
02-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Bullgrazer, I didn't receive the attachment. It appears as though the attachment on your reply is the same as the one I posted, no MS Word doc either.

FERT-TEK
02-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Sorry, I am an idiot. I opened the link from my e-mail letting me know somone replied to my post. When you do that it doesn't show attachments. Thanks for the reply and I also received the attachments.

BULLGRAZER
02-18-2004, 11:26 PM
FLC Dave

You just did what I routinly do - and thats stupid when you do it again and again - I guess you could say I'm BULL HEADED - hahaha.

Hope they help.

-=KC=-

FERT-TEK
02-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Bullgrazer I replied to your PM did you get it?

mtdman
02-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by jsr2741
Don't know if this would meet your needs but Ryan turf products last year had a marketing kit you could buy. Had a bunch of brochures and informative stuff in it. I think it was $20 or $30 bucks.

I got that kit when I bought my Aerator. Very nice kit, lots of info and quality fliers.

:D

FERT-TEK
02-19-2004, 12:18 AM
mtdman, I just searched the Ransomes and Ryan websites for the brochures. Where did you find them. Do you have a link?

BULLGRAZER
02-19-2004, 01:52 AM
FLC Dave,

No sir - no PM - I just checked again.

-=KC=-

FERT-TEK
02-19-2004, 09:10 AM
Bullgrazer, you should have one now.