PDA

View Full Version : an idea

stslawncare
02-19-2004, 09:04 AM
hey guys, while browsing through the networking forum i came up with this idea. right now we have tons of threads within the forum for different citys, states, areas, some even multiple times. how about with in the forum have it categorized to make a limited number of threads. for example when u click on networking forum the threads will be northeast, south east, north west..... etc etc....... or broken down by state for example PA, DE, NJ and so on. so then lets say someone moves to DE they can click in there and see who all is in de and all that good stuff. with in each thread have posts and or break it down even further and have citys. so to find out who on here is from wilmington delaware u would click on the thread titled delaware, then the thread wilmington. or click on northeast, then the post delaware. just an idea to make it easier to find people in your area and minimize on the threads, "who all is from ....."

jajwrigh
02-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me as well....hmmm...we'll see if anyone else wants to make it happen.

stslawncare
02-21-2004, 05:04 PM
wanted to bring this to the top and also get some moderator input on this topic. thanks

MudslinginFX4
02-21-2004, 05:12 PM
I am a member of a ford truck forum also. ( I love my trucks) They have each state listed and we can post in there.